What a game Saturday nites game was! We had such a GREAT time!! A group of about ten of our friends from Cleveland came to tailgate and watch the game with us - and the kicker? They all came painted!! Green and White - it was great! Only a true friend would do that! We had lots of food (you would have been proud, I ate 'responsibly') and lots of drink! Yeah, yeah, I drank responsibly, too... Someone had to stay sober and capable of writing a bail check out of that bunch! I do have to say though that I have seen one of the greatest inventions ever known to man! Where have I been all my life, under a ROCK?? I never knew these exceptional things existed!! One of my friends showed up with a pair of "Barnoculars"!! Filled with rum!! Just add Coke! Can you believe it??? I bet you probably can - I was already told that I am the ONLY soul on earth who has never seen these things... Oh, I loved them - adding them to my Christmas list right now! I hear they also come in ski poles, too!!
We didn't get home until after one in the morning.. On the drive home, we stopped at a rest stop which had a Starbucks... I can never resist a Starbucks without getting a cuppa - it just seemed to call my name... Ohhh and the hot coffee tasted soooo good on my raw throat after all that yelling and cheering all evening! Bad, BAD idea.. We got home around one thirty, and I was WIRED - Bouncing off walls WIRED!! I am not sure what time I actually fell asleep, but 9:00 Mass came VERY early! I'm not as young as I used to be, that's for sure... So after Mass, we pretty much spent all the rest of our Sunday not doing a thing. I slept in the afternoon and the Hubs just laid around watching the Barclays on television. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon!
...Until next time!



3 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Sounds like a great time. I love Starbucks. Their coffee is nectar. I treat myself every now and then and enjoy my latte so much. They sure are a nice change of pace from my Nescafe at home. :D
Isn't that the truth!! I can't resist a good Starbucks! Italian roast with a shot of espresso.. my word!
Sounds like you had a lot of fun!! I, too, have never seen barnoculars! Too funny!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!