If ever they need a stand-in for the role of Hannibal Lecter, it will be ME in a C-CRAP mask!! What a horrible, nasty little thing that is! Picture the moment - imagine, if you will... lights down low, wine chilling, soft music playing, candles emanating that soft glow throughout the room, moonlight shining through the shear, wind blown draperies, you wearing a lacy little number along with the MOST unflattering, cumbersome, plastic, UNsexy, noisy (swoooosh.. swoooooosh), elephant-nosed apparatus, strapped to your face! And not just strapped - but STRAPPED! How awful is THAT??? You mean to tell me that they can put people on the moon - on a space station - and they can't come up with anything better than THAT??? They can store bazillions of pieces of information on a chip that is tinier than my pinky nail - and THAT'S what they come up with???? My WORD!
I think this should be numero uno on my "Top Ten List" - to throw the C-CRAP stuff out of the window!!
Well, I think you get the idea of how the titration half of my sleep test went and how happy I was while it was going on. Yes, I do need the apparatus. But now I have FUEL that will get that fire burning - and burning HOT! Wednesday (the Bariatric Surgery seminar) can't come soon enough for me!!
The Hubs stayed with me until they hooked me up to "The Thing".. I pulled his face to mine and asked him, "Hey Babe.. Wanna fool around???" I thought the sleep test technician was going to die, she was laughing so hard!!
It is good to laugh at these things.. Better than crying and worrying by far. I've placed my life and my questions into the hands of God. I trust that He knows what is good and right for me and for my family. And, wherever He leads me in this journey, I shall follow....
....Until next time!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago


0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!