Off To The Mountains!

I am sooo excited!  We are off to the mountains tonight and I just love, love, love going to the mountains!  Me 'n the Hubs decided to spend the weekend away with our Grandson, so today, I'll be taking the dogs to the kennel, shopping, and doing all the fun stuff that needs to be done before going anywhere - even for a weekend! 

We have a tiny place in Western New York where we ski, golf and just go to clear out the cob webs of everyday life!  There is a wonderful pool area at the resort, so we thought it would be a good idea to take our Angel up to the pool before it closes at the end of the month! 

The Golf Course and Inn
This picture was taken of our condo complex last winter.  I just loved how the snow covered the trees!  We found this place while the kids were younger and have many wonderful memories of them skiing, swimming, and golfing!  Now that they're off on their own, it's become a retreat for us Grandparents!   They visit us on weekends - especially during the winter - to just unwind as well! 

The Hubs can really use a weekend away as well.  He's been so busy working, travelling, and getting everything in order to begin his Deaconate courses - I barely see him these days.  He has a very stressful job that really has no beginning or end to the day and this is promising to be a good weekend for him to unwind!  We both love spending time with our Angel so I am looking forward to peace, laughter and being with both my boys!

I know that I should be getting on my lists, calling the insurance company and doing my Lap Band homework!  But, for now I think I will just procrastinate for the weekend...  My lists will be there next week - and so will be my C-CRAP stuff, too.  Yeah... they're coming next week..  (was kinda hoping they'd forget about me)  Getting my Hannibal mask will get me moving on my lists to be sure!  I did read about my insurance policy's requirements concerning bariatric surgery, and am now more confused than I was before I opened that web page!  So I guess a phone call is in order..

Have a terrific weekend! 
...Until next time!

0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!