There are moments in my life when time seems to stop and I am filled with God's peace.. Moments that take my breath away, moments that fill me so greatly that my eyes begin to tear.. I had a moment like that this morning - and he is napping right now! I see the absolute love of God when I look into the eyes of my Grandson, when I see his smile, his innocence, his trust. He is a year old now and grows more precious to me each and every day. He's walking and beginning to talk. Life is an absolute amazement to him and an adventure! I am blessed to share in this adventure with him!
The homily at Mass this week was recapturing the amazement of God in every day moments of our lives. When I look at this little one, I know EXACTLY the message that was given to me. He brings that message home to me. It's funny how such a little one can make such an enormous impact in my life.
Well, I suppose I should take some of this "precious time" while he's napping to get a shower!! Have a Blessed day today!!
Oh, and on another note! My friend Kelly is being banded tomorrow morning!! Way to go Kelly!! I am so anxious to read about this part of her journey. Please join me in saying a prayer that all goes well for her and her husband tomorrow!! I'm thinking of you, Kelly!!
Until next time!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago



0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!