Hide the cats!! Put the ladders away!! It's Friday the 13th! I've decided not to hide under my bed today and get out into the world.. Other than finding out that Aetna is requiring me to sleep with a Pulse Oximeter thingy on my finger tonight while I'm cuddling with Hannibal to measure my blood-oxygen level. (Great - yet another contraption to deal with while I'm trying to sleep!! I thought this CRAP, crap was supposed to HELP me sleep!) And, my computer has been doing odd things today too - other than that, the day has been relatively quiet~~ It's kind of overcast today - might be a good day to catch up on some reading or watching the PGA Championship - "Glory's Last Stand"!
Speaking of Aetna.. I called them with the "question list" that was given to my by the Bariatric Center. Oh my heavens... I didn't think it was going to be that painful. I found out that I am covered for Bariatric Surgery, and that the hospital and physician are participating members (I had already known that from a previous call), but she couldn't tell me anything about the "criteria" or the "options" or any of the specifics - the REAL meat of the matter. I was instructed that my "surgeon will know what to do".. Siggggghhhhhhhh... If the surgeon knew what to do, they wouldn't have given me the "question list", now would they... So, I suppose the next step is to call the surgeon's office to find out what I need to do next.. ACK!! Calling insurance companies is worse than root canal!!!!
I've been playing with my new toy - the Blackberry - and I think I just may be figuring it out! I keep hanging up on folks though, and am still trying to figure out how to send a text message, but I've got the App things down!
Enjoy your day today - and stay away from the mirrors!!
Until next time!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago


0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!