I can't believe I did what I did.. So, I'm getting ready to attend my first Nutritional Group Meeting and my phone rings.. I have my ringtone setting for my friends from Church to "The Benny Hill Show Theme" - I don't know why.. But, it is.. It's a snappy tune, isn't it?? Anyway, I'm getting ready to leave and my purse starts playing Benny Hill ... Curious... I see who's calling and answer.. "Hey J!" He tells me, "I'm still at work and will be a little late tonight." I'm thinking.. "Late...", "tonight...", "WHAT???" Then it hits me.. I completely forgot about tonight's meeting at Church - and here is the kicker of it all - I scheduled the meeting!! So much for a good night's sleep helping to sharpen those mental areas in my life! Soooooooo.... I called the Bariatric Center, and rescheduled for next month... I did go to the meeting dressed rather smartly though!!
Tomorrow should be a good day - as long as the rain stops!! Me 'n the Hubs are planning on a round of golf tomorrow afternoon.. We haven't golfed since the outing and I am really itching to get out there! That, and I hope to get my new phone tomorrow.. We'll see about the phone thing though - I'm still not sure what I want to get!
AS THE CRAP BLOWS
I think I'll just dim the lights down low, light some candles, play soft music, and plan for the rest of the night alone with Hannibal...(touching up my lipstick..) (Insert organ music here...) I am going to get all I can get from him - use him for all he's worth - then carefully plan and execute his demise*.................
Until next time!
*(I borrowed that one from a "co-conspirator!)
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago


0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!