All's quiet here on the home front - and that's always a good thing! We've decided to take our littlest Angel back to the mountains again this weekend - we had sooo much fun the last time we were up! The weather's looking good, and there are only a few more weekends that the outdoor pool will be open. So, the dogs are gone, the cat's fed, and I am in the middle of packing up everything we'll need for the weekend. I have one tiny bag for me, and two boxes full for my Angel - how does THAT work? I have selective memory when it comes to this kind of stuff - forgetting how much STUFF little ones need.. This is the first weekend that Hanibal gets to join us - should be "interesting"........
No word yet on the car... Don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. The Hubs is still using the rental - which he's still grumbling about, but not as much anymore, and the "Deer Cards" have finally come to an end! Watch, I'll get inundated again since I've said that!
I've begun drinking meal replacement shakes - with added protein - in the mornings... Oh Mercy! I feel like I'm carrying around a lead ball in my stomach!! One of the goals that I've set at the Physician's office was to start eating breakfast. I'm not a breakfast eater.. I know, I know - I've heard it a gazillion times - "you should ALWAYS begin your day with a healthy breakfast....." I picked up this little bad habit when I was still working outside the home - pack up the kids, grab the lunches, briefcase, coffee and run! Since then I've always treated breakfast more as a luxury and not really a necessity - bad thing. So.... for the last two days I've at least been having a shake. The taste is good, but I feel like I've eaten an entire cheesecake - lead weight! So after having my shake, I'm pretty much ready for a nap!
OK, break's over - gotta finish the packing and the shopping! Have a terrific weekend, and remember to SMILE! If anything, it makes folks wonder what you're up to!!
Until next time!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago


0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!