The "condolence" cards and the "get well" cards are still coming in - each with its own "deer" theme! I have sick friends, very, very sick friends... Even the Hubs is getting in on the act, calling me his "Deer-est". I can take it from him though - after all, it was his car... And, I do appreciate all the funnies I've been getting - this one came in just today!
We did have a good day together after we got his rental car situated and all the phone calls 'n stuff done. After all that the Hubs and I were able to get 9 holes of golf in at our favorite cow pasture! We had a great time together - and I even carded two birdies!! Before you go getting all impressed, remember... it's a cow-pasture - not Augusta! It was nice to get out to golf this evening! The sunset was gorgeous, and I don't know of another soul that I would have liked to have shared that time with than the Hubs!
I still have my appointment with the PCP tomorrow morning, but may end up postponing it for a short while. After the respiratory folks delivered my oximeter for the test I took last night, they mentioned that I would have to visit my PCP after the results of that test are completed, which should be by the end of the week - well, I may just combine the two visits. Hopefully by then I will have heard from the Bariatric Surgeon about what I need to have from the PCP before my visit.
AS THE CRAP BLOWS
I think it's time to snuggle in with Hannibal for the night. Now that the blasted oximeter is no longer lurking, spying on our every move, we can finally be alone once again... Hannibal is slowly falling into my web and does not suspect a thing - He is too gullible, it's like taking candy........ (insert dramatic organ music) Things are going exactly as planned.....
Until next time!


0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!