Today is “CRAP” day.. The home care company in which the sleep center uses is bringing my CRAP equipment today. I've dubbed them "The CRAP Crew". They’re coming about 2pm and as you can probably tell, I am NOT thrilled about it. I’ve actually had sinister thoughts of boarding up the doors and windows and putting signs all over the property that read “GO AWAY! Contagious” – or maybe using “Crime Scene Tape”!! But, that probably wouldn’t be very helpful.. I could always sick my dogs on them!! Well, not really – they’re just a couple of pussy cats and would fawn all over the CRAP Crew. Wouldn’t work.. The Hubs found the bee hive which has been plaguing us these past few day, and zapped the bees – so I can’t even use a swarm of angry bees to keep them away! Sighhhhhhh... I guess it's coming whether I like it or not!
I am actually thinking of painting a pair of luscious lips over the mask - what do you think?? Or maybe a mustache, a goatee?? I've even thought of painting a set of bubba-teeth on it! The Hubs suggested painting an "X" of tape over the mouth piece! He's being helpful as usual....
On a happier note! I've been asked to write a report, and here it is!! I've been in contact with my friend Kelly, and she is doing sooo amazingly!! She's up and about and even lost 7 pounds so far!! Way to GO, Sister!!
I'll write later after the CRAP-Crew leaves..
Maybe I should start drinking NOW!
Until next time!!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago


0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!