All Aboarrd!! We're Setting Sail...

Well, the PCP visit went quite well, if I say so myself!  Both Physicians and the PA feel that Lab Band would be a good avenue for me to pursue.  I spoke to them about the Surgeon and the Medical Center, and was grateful to hear nothing but good reviews from each of them.  I gave them the form to fill out for my "initial visit for Physician Supervised Weight Loss and Exercise" (and was reminded by a friend that I should also have a copy of the filled out form - thank you!!)  The PCP office will be in touch with the surgeons office to find out exactly what is required of them on the form.  They will be mailing me my complete medical history for the past five years - including my weight history, and I have my appointment at the end of September with the Surgeon!  Whew!!  Soooo...  all systems are go!  Pull up anchor, set the jib, we're setting sail!!  So, in that respect the day was a very successful day!!

Yes, I did get some work done today - work that I had been putting off for awhile, but I was able to tidy most of it up this afternoon as well.  I sure do miss those golf slippers though!! 

We were called today and given the estimate for the repairs on the Hubs's car.......  Oh Heavens, you don't want to know.  Let's just say the shop told him they are saying it's a "total loss"...  Sighhhhhhhhhh....  Now we're waiting to hear what our insurance company's "appraisers" are going to say about the vehicle before we get their number...

I think I will just settle down with he Hubs tonight and enjoy a martini...  Few things are nicer than that! 

Until next time!!

0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!