We're back from a glorious weekend in the mountains - all refreshed, recharged, and ready to go!! The weather was absolutely beautiful and we couldn't have ordered a more perfect weekend! I didn't bother stepping on my scale today either - just want that "weekend feeling" for just a bit longer!
Speaking of scales, did I mention that I bought a new scale? It says on the front "Health-O_Meter".. Oh brother... "Hell-O_Meter" is more like it!! I understand that some banded folks have a love/hate relationship with their scales... Still trying to imagine the "love" part, but simply can't... I've named this new scale.. HIS name is Hagar! "Hagar the Horrible" to be exact!! Yes, my scale is a HE - and he is brutally and wretchedly honest, to a fault! I didn't "name" my last scale - it simply answered to, "You LIE!"
So, today is the day for list gathering. I am putting my list together of things I will be needing from my PCP. I will call them later this week to set up an appointment schedule. Tomorrow afternoon they're delivering my CRAP gear - which reminds me.. I will be calling Aetna tomorrow morning! And wednesday is my first nutritional support group meeting. Dr. Ali's office offers them once a month on the second wednesday. So, rather than wait until next month, I figured I would get this one in! If it is anything like the seminar, it should be informative and interesting - I'm looking forward to it!
Well, I'd better get to work!!
...Until next time!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago


0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!