Clarrrissseeeeee (Part II)...

Ok, so I'm past the initial trauma of that CRAP arriving at my door..  After denying that it was there for the entire afternoon, I did what any healthy, sound minded, traumatized woman would do after such a horrific event..  I got a mani and a pedi..  AND, after dinner with the Hubs (he brought home my favorite dinner - chicken!) we enjoyed a wonderful martini together!  It is amazing what a mani and a pedi, AND a martini can do for the soul!!  And no, I did NOT attck the half gallon of butter pecan ice cream that is chilling in the freezer for just this type of occasion!  So, I'm proud of that accomplishment at least!!

My friend Kelly keeps telling me that this is "CRAP-TASTIC" and is doing her very best to help me through this trauma.  Thank you, Kelly!!  This is exactly what sisters are for!!  And, I assured her that I wouldn't throw the whole "CRAP-'n-Caboodle" into the pond anytime soon.  It's rented, so the fear of paying for "The Thing" is greater than my hatred of it!  Good incentive money can be!

So now I'm off on my date with Hannibal Lector!  Wish me luck!!  It's our first night alone together and we have to get acquainted...  So, with that I shall say...

...Until next time!

1 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Lap Band Groupie said...

So sorry for the CRAP! Just think though...you're on the road now to kill off Hannibal!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!