Our Father...




Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.  Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.   
Help me Father to see food as a precious gift of your creation.  Please help me to share this gift with those I meet

Give us this day our daily bread..
Nourish me Jesus with your body and your blood, so that filled with your love, I may nourish those around me.
..And forgive us our tresspasses    
Forgive me for my poor choices.  You have created me in your infinate love, forgive me for my abuse of your creation.
As we forgive those who tresspass against us.    
Help me to see you in the eyes of those who have hurt me.  And to rely on you rather on food to face my pains.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.    
Free me from the bonds of poor habits that harm me and grant that I may walk each day with you.
Amen

0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!