Ba, da, ba, da, da, da.... can't trust that day.. Well, I'm singing so it couldn't have been that bad! And really, it wasn't. Just rainy and kinda blah.. I really need to add some Mama's and the Papa's on my ipod!
Not much to report on today - other than the fact that I totally "blonde-ed it" yesterday while leaving the Peak with our Grand-Angel.. I was going through my "reverse list" of everything I needed to bring home, and completely forgot my phone charger next to my bed... Siggghhhhhh... So, now I'm not sure whether I want to drive an hour and half just to go get the damned thing, or just stop and buy a new one.. Will probably just get another one. Geeez! It WAS a slow day today if I have nothing better to talk about than my cell phone charger!
I hosted our Scripture Study group this evening at our home and it went quite well if I say so myself. We sat out on the sun porch overlooking the pond with the threat of rain clouds hovering over us through the evening. Thankfully it did not rain - but it IS getting cooler - in the 50's here tonight! (Just glad me 'n Hannibal will be together to snuggle under the blankets tonight...). The group is studying the Gospel of Matthew and are about half finished. We are a group of young and old, married, single, widowed, divorced, converts to the faith, reverts back to the faith, cradle Catholics, Priests, Sisters - you name it, we probably have it covered! It's a wonderful group of people and an interesting dynamic - which naturally brings many different perspectives to the table. I always look forward to what Monday Nite Scripture Study will bring.. If anything, it brings much to contemplate throughout the week!
My PCP followed through with my health records and 2 year weight records! The package came in the mail today! So, tomorrow I think I will scan all the records into my computer and make a hard copy for my files. Good advice from a dear fellow blogger!! I have been in contact lately with a few folks who have been banded - including my special friend and sister Kelly. They are giving me so much insight and information - REAL stuff from REAL people who are going through this! I am learning so much!! The more I learn, the more I want to learn.. And the more I read from actual "bandsters", the more I feel that I am really making a clearly informed decision. So far I've read about the good, the bad and the ugly! And I am soaking it all up like a sham-wow! Thank you all for sharing such personal information with me and with all who are going through what you have gone through before us!
Well, I can't think of any "Tuesday" songs, so with that I guess I'll just say...
...Until next time!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago


0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!