I am so amazed.. Grateful, thankful and amazed - I can't believe it! I never imagined when I began this blog/journal that anyone would bother to read it - let alone own up to it by following me! Even more wonderfully amazing is the fact that writing has introduced me to many new and terrific friends - a sisterhood - and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I thank you for your friendship, your support, your sharing, and your wisdom.
This project began as I began my journey into exploring lap band surgery. I had read some good advise about keeping a journal and making sure that I kept close records of dates, appointments, yadda, yadda.. I love writing journals, and have kept journals for years.. I thought this could be an interesting project - to write my journal on healthier living online. What began for me as a journaling project has blossomed into an incredible experience. I love having my cuppa of fresh brewed Starbucks, logging on, reading blogs, leaving comments and messages, supporting and being supported. Connecting with you has become one of the highlights that I look forward to! To me, I am having coffee with friends - and I thank you! Thank you again for your support, your kind and your wise words... You are truly a group of special friends! And that includes you too, Kelly - my sister who sends me her love, support and friendship in my email and on my phone - Thank you!!
Until next time!



3 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
I share your joy! :) I just hit 45 and it blows my mind daily, that people, by choice, choose to follow my journey. Congrats on your 25!
Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I totally agree, it's an amazing community.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!