I went out for the mail today and the brilliance of the sun was burning my retina's! It feels so good to finally have the warm sunshine on on my face once again! I reached into the mailbox and guess what??? It was THERE!! My package finally arrived from the Surgeons office!!! Happy, Happy Joy, Joy! I didn't want to get too excited right at that moment though - it could have been a bill..... That, and, I had spots in front of my eyes and really couldn't see straight as a result of my staring directly at the sunshine that eluded us for so long! I know, bad thing to do - but I hadn't seen blue skies in so long... give me this one. I brought the package in, ripped it open like a four year old and tried to focus on all the pages that were spread out before me - it took awhile for my retina's to return to normal - and right before my very own scarred retina's were six glorious pages of things for me to do!! The ball is rolling - finally! Wow...... They have scheduled my Nutritionist visits, my Seminars, my Upper GI, my EKG and X-Rays, ALL of it!! I took my own good time just writing all the dates on our calendar... I have information, schedules, notes, and numbers.. I'm officially "in the process"... Good feeling...
Dusting and sweeping can wait.. I think I'm going to go out and have a celebratory mani and pedi - just 'cause I have GOT to get out in this sunshine today - it's just too glorious outside!!
Oh! And in response to your comment Alison - rest assured. We haven't been chosen to do the "sex talk" - thankfully - besides, at this point in the game, I hope they've all heard the story of the birds and the bees by now!! Finances are our story and we're sticking to it!! That, and eight years from now I would be horrified to hear that "some seventy year old broad gave us our sex talk..." Not that I'm seventy, mind you - but I wouldn't want that hanging over me!!
Have a great day!!
Until next time...



1 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Whoah Nelly..I missed a blog somewhere...Sex talk?? I am going back to catch up! Cool about the paperwork! Even better the mani's and pedi's and the sun!!
Off to the sleep study soon. I am so worried I won't sleep! Grr. Ohh and I made a date with my girlfriend who had the baby a month ago today for martinis next week! She is my friend who I went with every week before she well got prego! Next wednesday! You should come over!! :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!