Beady-eyed: Adj. having eyes that gleam with malice
Creepy little thing he is.. He's made several unsuccessful attempts in the past few weeks to wrap himself around my neck - I'm on to him though and have taken precautions against his treachery.. He has a brilliant new scheme these days though - I am sure he has devised this evil malice during his long hours alone, and I am not quite sure how to combat him on this one. Go to commercial.
Some background: My original CRAP mask was found to be entirely too large. Lori, my RN, gave me a few smaller ones to try, and I've been sleeping with the medium sized mask. It's been successful but it does strange things... (back to "As the Crap Blows")
(Cue organ music) His latest ploy is to wake me at night up by allowing air to slowly seep out from his crevices - it's comparable to water torture - hissing, blowing cold air.. It slowly seeps onto my eyes drying them out, into my ears - that hollow, hissing sound... It's become maddening! And, I'm not the only one he's harassing with this new evil tactic.. Hubs has woken up to this annoyance as well. I have heard on more than one occasion that Hannibal is FARTING out the sides of his mask!! He makes farting noises... Hubs says my mask sounds like the bean scene from "Blazing Saddles" - ohhhh the horror! The humiliation!!
I've tried tightening the straps - only to wake up the next morning with wrinkles on my face that make me look like I've slept on sheets made of tinfoil! So tonight I will go with the "small".. Hannibal may have won this particular battle, but I do intend to win the war...
Until next time!




1 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
This is seriously why I didn't want one of these things. I am sure they work for some people but I can't see sleeping comfortably. Poor you! Hopefully one day you can be hannible free.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!