The Dancy Dance Bunch, And Other Fun Stuff...

Welp!  I spent the day being completely disengaged from the medical community that has recently consumed my every waking moment, and just played.  Yeppers, I played!  Me 'n the GrandAngel spent a splendid day playing in the leaves, jumping in them, watching them blow in the wind, picking up pine cones and crinkling the edges up in our hands.  We read books and watched his favorite show - "Yo Gabba Gabba".  I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the program, but that is some really freaky stuff these kids are watching!  There's the skinny guy, DJ Lance, (someone PLEASE give the man a cheeseburger) with the orange furry hat who bears a slightly yet subtle resemblence to President Barack Obama - and the red, furry phallic looking thing - Muno - that...  well.....  words just can't describe it......  Along with a cast of other strange looking beings, they dance, sing, talk about feelings, and play games - the GrandAngel loves watching this stuff and dances right along with them.  Out of the episodes I've seen, my personal favorite is the one featuring Jack Black singing "Don't bite your friends"  Pretty good advice if you ask me...

Whatever happened to Ernie and Bert????

It was pretty quiet around here today. I'm tracking my food and activities just as the Dr ordered.  I've been using "Fit Day" to keep track of everything and found that it's a pretty good site.   Being the complete nerd that I am, I find that the pie charts are the highlight of my entries.  Seeing the charts really puts everything that I eat and do into a much different  perspective. I can see it - in color!  And seeing my progress, or lack there of, is really showing me where I think I should be heading.  Put the Jujube's down, put the Jujube's down! 

One more thing!  Help yourself to a TGIF chuckle up on the tabs!  If you have a funny you'd like to share, send it to me by email!!  Hopefully I'll remember to post a new chuckle on fridays!  Enjoy!

Well, I've crinkled one too many leaves today, danced one too many dances (and without alcohol, too..) and sang one too many songs - It's time for me to crawl under my woobie, snuggle up with the Hubs and Hannibal and get some sleep.  Hopefully I won't wake up screaming in a cold sweat of terror with visions of Muno dancing in my dreams!

Until next time!

4 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Amanda said...

Lol

Rachel said...

Lisa sounds like you had a great aerobic workout thanks to your Grand Angel! I love exercising/playing with my kids. Exercise becomes effortless and so meaningful!

Rachel said...

Lisa thanks for your sweet comment! Hope you have many days of fun exercising with your Grand Angel.

MandaPanda said...

I'm totally familiar with Yo Gabba Gabba. My kids love it! If you've ever seen an episode with DJ Lance without the furry orange hat, you'd see that he looks A LOT like President Obama. Creepy.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!