This weekend is the Hubs Diaconate weekend - the "Ordination Reserves".. I look forward to these weekends, I love the classes, the students... we just have a terrific time. We're planning on seeing our youngest Baby after class tonight! Yay!! Then we're having a Christmas gathering after class on Saturday. It will be a nice break from my ever growing "to-do" list. For at least one weekend this month I will put my list aside and will simply not think about it.
I haven't posted any photos of our decorations yet because the only decoration I officially have "out" is a centerpiece the Hubs bought for me. The rest is still in bins littering my entire living room.. I'm still meticulously going through each bin and deciding.. I could post a picture of the chaos that is my living room right now, but then you'd probably nominate me for A&E's "Hoarders" or TLC's "Clean Sweep".. Oh, I know! I could post a picture of the wreaths on the front doors!! If you look closely at the door on the left (as you face the door) you can see the lock box that was placed there while we had the house on the market - over a year ago. It is still there. No one can get the damn thing off!! We've even tried removing the knobs but that didn't work either.. It has become a permanent fixture on our home - a conversation piece, so to speak. Isn't it lovely?? We're eventually going to replace the knobs - and send the bill to the realtor who did NOT sell our home!! I'm kind of afraid to have the Hubs do it though. I love the man with all my heart, but he's just not handy - not in the least. I'm afraid that if he replaces the knobs, every time we go to use the front door the hot water in the kitchen will turn on or something like that....
Have a terrific weekend, and don't forget to smile - makes folks think you're up to no good!! And if you are looking for a good smile - check out the week's TGIF!!
Until next time!




6 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Lol! The wreaths look lovely. Glad the sun is shinning. It is here as well. But it is supposed to start raining or snowing sometime today! Might have to make the trek towards the hospital tomorrow instead of Monday morning.
I love the wreaths! I've always wanted to hang wreaths on our windows, but haven't gotten around to doing that yet. Maybe someday. LOL
I have the same type of hubby. I'm always fixing up some of his projects. The wreaths do look nice though. And glad the sun came out. We're expecting a storm on Sunday :-(
LOL about your hubby. I have many a fix-its-gone-wrong story about my husband as well. The wreaths are pretty though.
I love the wreathes too...you have a Christmasy personality so I'm sure your home radiates the warmth of the season! Thank you for your lovely comments. Are you a blogger or an angel in disguise?
How happy and cheerful this place is .... and you are!!1
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!