The Puffmeister Is Back...

Ohhhh rough day today..  One of those days that I really struggled just to get moving - I look like a balloon!!  I knew today was going to be trouble when my eyes wouldn't open this morning!  I am just soooo swollen today - I look like the Pufmeister.  It was supposed to be a weigh in day, but I avoided the scale as though it had the plague!  I don't even want to know what that number would be with all this poofiness I'm wearing!  And here I thought I would go to have my x-rays done today - silly me - I wasn't going anywhere looking like this!  It was a good day to just make an extra cuppa Starbucks and fiddle around the office here getting a few Christmas things that needed to be done for Church.  I did manage to get my Christmas music organized as well.  So, all's well that ends well.  Nuff complainin'.  I refuse to sit here whining and over analyzing every little thing that happens to me - weather sucks.  I'm out of kilter.  Joints hurt.  I'm swollen.  It really ticks me off.  Life goes on............

So, other then my looking like the Pillsbury dough boy with a salt addiction, it was a quiet day around here.  I am starting to get a little freaked out because the level of the water in the pond is over the overflow drain (thank heavens it's there!) - and it's way too early for it to be that high..  That level usually doesn't come until spring.  The hubs says that at least we'll have some good water pressure from the well...  Oh great.  My living room will be flooded, but at least I'll bea able to have a healthy, hot, shower!  The pond did freeze the other night.  That's always pretty to see in the morning..  I love how the waves freeze and make little patterns on the newly formed ice.  I'll have to get take a photo to share the next time it freezes - which may be this weekend!  It's supposed to start snowing tomorrow and snow all the way through Sunday....

....Yep!  It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

I hope your tuesday was all you hoped it would be!  Happy December everyone!!

Until next time!


6 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your iced pond! We have summer nine months out of the year where I live, so I'm very envious of anyone with snow and/or ice. :) Take a picture to share with us!

Alison said...

Hope that you feel better soon x

Amanda said...

Goodness. So what makes you swell up? Does anything trigger it or it just comes on with a fury? I am sorry! Well put your feet up and relax! I would come and relax with you but distance an all puts a damper on that! I am better so far today! I am a lunch date for some fabulous tomato basil soup!

MandaPanda said...

I assume the swelling is due to the RA? So sorry your day is going this way. I'm jealous of your cold weather too. It's going to be 70 degrees here today which is nice but doesn't feel very christmas-y. Hang in there!

Ginger aka Gidget said...

I would kill for a pond - nicely stocked for the summer with some fishies. :)

Silverhairedgoddess said...

Sorry that you are feeling under the weather !

Do you skate on your pond when it freezes over ?? - we have a friend that has a kind of pond/small lake outside their house and they have wonderful times ice skating every winter.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!