I took advantage of the time at home to finally finish my cards.. I lit a fire today, brewed a pot of Starbucks, put on some carols and got to work! All of them are done, letters written, photos included, addressed, stamped - done. I always feel pretty good when this job is finished. I enjoy doing it, but after about seventy five of them, it starts draining me. Now it's time to move on to the next project - decorating!! I think I am going to start working on the house. We're probably not getting the tree until the 19th, but I can finish the house decorating before then. This weekend is the Diaconate "reserves" and Christmas gathering - unfortunately we won't be cutting down trees this weekend. Although, there are a few really beautiful trees that line the drive of the seminary........... Nahhhhh.. wouldn't work.
That's about all that's been going on here. Thankfully I've had all your blogs to read through when I needed a break from writing! Not sure when the baking marathon will be - but, It'll get done, I'm sure..
Have a terrific day!
Until next time!




5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Sorry! It really is dreadful isn't it, I was climbing the walls after a few days and yet I accomplished nothing, you're at least being productive, I just moaned a lot on my blog!
Hoping for a thaw for you.
Sorry about your being stuck in your house - snow always looks so good on the Christmas cards... you tend not to think about how too much of it can be a pain!
Hope you get some relieve from the snow soon !
We are missing the snow but Southern Ontario is getting hit as is Montreal. In Ottawa we only have an inch. I guess we are in the eye of the storm. But snow is so pretty and puts us in the Christmas mood. Glad you got some decorating done.
My goodness! Seventy-five?? I don't think I have that many friends. LOL! I know you're glad to get that behind you. :)
Maybe snow is what I need to actually light a fire under me to do Christmas cards. I haven't sent any in the last couple years. People probably think I've become a hermit.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!