Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2002 Arabian Knights
I do love Egyptian music
Life is short and Art is Long.
Hippocrates and SAI
Sigma Alpha Iota.
Dreaming reminders of fun filled d...
I have somehow happened upon a winning combination. This week I lost 5.2
pounds for a grand total of 9.2 pounds lost this year. How on earth did I
lose mor...
2017 has been a year of transition. So many things have changed for me,
things that I had been hoping for for years and years, but couldn't make
happen. ...
Before I tell you about Wednesday, I must first tell you about this
morning's weigh-in.
'Cuz today is Friday.
That means it's weigh-in day.
Last Friday'...
Kicking off the new year...2017....with some goals being set, some resets
on band, mind, soul, physically and such....because I can and I need to.
For the ...
[image: Motor Info: Modifikasi Ceper Honda Supra]
This Image was ranked *9* by BING for keyword modifikasi motor, You will
find it result at Bing.com.
Wall...
I certainly had plans to keep blogging like a maniac last week until my
woman parts decided to betray me and unleash the wrath of Satan upon my
world.
Oh...
Wow, it has been a while! In fact, it's been just over 4 years since I
last checked in.
I come back to Blogger, as I have in the past, to journal about m...
It's been pretty rough lately. This pregnancy is really hard on me.
Mentally and physically. I forgot how debilitating depression can be when
you're not i...
There's is something about Sunday that makes me think it should be MY day
I want to block our the entire day and focus on me me me me!!
Not family dinners...
Download Full Circle in Top QualityNow you can see Circle in best look with
duration 87 Min and was published in 2015-10-02 with MPAA rating is 29.
- ...
Looks like a year ago I was talking about going in to see what can be done
about my port, that didn't happen. I guess I just got over it. I also got
over r...
PreOp Diet Weigh In: 226
Surgery Day Weigh In: 218.5
Day 103 Weigh In: 196.5
Change Since Weigh In: -2
Total Loss: 29.5
2 lbs down in 2 weeks. I'll take i...
Download My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games Full Movie HD. Full
Movie My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Friendship Games HD with duration
...
Elegant Interior Designs' Pamela Kofsky mined the latest decorating ideas
contractors to deliver beautiful custom designed products that will
transform a...
Healthy. Strong. Triathlete.
That's what my goal is to be at the end of this 22 weeks. At this point I
think I can already say that I am all three.
This ...
Volle Länge Alice lebt hier nicht mehr in Hohe QualitätJetzt können Sie sehen
Alice lebt hier nicht mehr in High-Definition-Format mit der Dauer 112 Min
u...
My journey hasn't been an easy one. It has taken years. But slow and steady
wins the race, so I've heard. I used to stand sideways to try to hide my
fat....
Getting my OSCAR on!
Happy Academy Awards Sunday!
Are you planning to join in the fun and fanfare of the Academy Awards?
Do you have a favorite movie th...
I am a moron. I shoveled the driveway and am now crippled.
My browser history is full of "warm Places to live" "Best places to live
that are warm" "wh...
[image: Natural Weight Loss]
*Natural Weight Loss Is Permanent*
Only natural weight loss can be permanent. Going on diets and taking weight
loss pills to e...
I miss blogging. However, I did most of it while I was at work.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to blogger at work anymore. When I get
home I veg out.
...
Ok, seriously? This 2 cc unfill is making my LIFE! First bite syndrome?
GONE. Stuckness? GONE. I can drink more than one sip of liquid at a time. I
know so...
Sometimes I forget the details of life as a morbidly obese woman. For
example, always wearing elastic-waist pants. Then something silly reminds
me. For exa...
Hi all!
Sorry to start posting about having a baby then leave you hanging. I did
deliver a beautiful baby girl on June 11 th. She weighed 5lbs3oz. She ...
I did it. It’s small. But I did it. I set a goal and I met the goal. It
frightens me in ways I don’t understand, but I’m happy I did it. I went
for ...
I've been trying to start this post for weeks! Or maybe days. Inspired,
motivated, lazy, forgetful, apathetic - there's lots of doing or not doing
words th...
I left off my last post at about 23 wks preggers and getting chubbier by
the minute. I would be lying if I said I was thrilled about my weight
gain, but i...
On March 25, at the end of the day, I realized it was the 4th anniversary
of my surgery. I must say, that having the lap band has been a real
blessing ...
Population: Me!
I have been dealt a dose of reality in the last couple of weeks as to just
how unfit I have become. Before I had bubby, I was doing boot ca...
Hey Ya'll,
Just a really quick post to let you know that I am not dead....yet!! LOL
But I have gone through a LOT these past several months! While tryin...
Now, let's get that hungry market from the your mind, along with least for
currently. It is only when consider steps to put into action effective
business ...
Well, They were able to save my band and reposition it. I have been one
month without any fill so that my body could heal and gained 16 lbs.
UGH! Luck...
Then comes baby!!!
We are so happy to announce that Michael and I will be having a baby in
March!
The morning after my Grandmother died, I had a suspici...
Instead of focusing on the number on the scale, I am focusing on how I feel
and hoping that the weight loss will be a welcomed "side effect" of good
eating...
I've hit some speed bumps, unfortunately, since I last posted.
Jess and I were kicking butt and sticking to our food/workout plans until
the 24th. That day...
I really wish I would have known how my weight loss surgery journey would
have gone when I started this blog three years ago.
Oh hi! Remember me?!?! Yes,...
I've been below my initial goal weight (160) for some time now. I have
hovered up and down. My happiest weight (where I felt best and my size six
clothes w...
Dear Wichita Drivers,
Please do not drag race your car at 2 am and 3 am on Kellogg in front of my
apartment. While am I sure your car is very cool and man...
The first good Monsoon storm is in progress as I type this. It has been
hotter than Satan's ball sack the last few days. Hot, hot, hot. Sunny. Heat
wave ho...
I get to see my beautiful niece, Betty, today! She was adopted by my mum's
second cousins who live in the Midlands, in December and I've seen her once
sin...
Well, Saturday will be one week since the fill, and things are well.
I have to remember to eat slower and chew. I went back to not drinking
anything while...
Hey there,
So, I had the fill on Friday- .6, and boy am I tight!!! Too tight, maybe! I
am still on liquids- aargh!
I am calling the MD office this afternoo...
So for about the past 4 months I have been getting these terrible
"episodes" as I had coined them. I thought that it was band related at
first. You know...
Contrary to popular belief I have not...............
1. Fallen off the face of the Earth
2. Gained any of my weight back (which is a Christmas miracle)...
Not a whole lot going on here. Still struggling with the weight-loss thing.
Maybe it's time for another fill but for me, that is such an ordeal; 400
mile t...
So a day before Christmas Eve I finally made it into the 150's! 159 to be
exact, but I will take it! I've lost 104 lbs, and am so happy! I am now
officiall...
Forgive me, for I have sinned. It has been two months since I last
blogged! I was recently reminded by my beautiful daughter Nichole, that I
started...
I just wanted to take a few minutes and check in - reflect on the last
year. I had weight loss surgery on October 3, 2011, and prior to having
surgery, I h...
I'm not sure how many people actually READ my blog anymore, especially
since I haven't posted regularly in a looooooong time, but that's okay.
This blog is...
I was sorting through a big bag of clothes the other day and came across a
pair of my old, pre-band knickers. OMG, they are HUUUUUUGE. Admittedly, I
think...
This will most likely be my last post on this "blogspot" blog. There is a
great scene in the movie *Apollo 13* where the astronauts move out of the
Lunar ...
I would like to share my story here on my blog. As you read my story,
please keep in mind that it is exactly that, MY story. What I am about to
write is...
John and I had a great time this morning. He ran ahead of me and finished
in 37 minutes. After mile 2, I was at 29 minutes-cause I ran most of the
way, b...
Warning, depressive rant to follow.
My one year bandiversary was on Saturday 10/6. Considering that I was
feeling crappy about myself and my lack of we...
Oh my! I think I am finally getting out of my post vacation blues. I
realized that once I got home, I literally only took 10 pictures and half
of those wer...
I know, I haven't been sharing on this blog. I find if I focus on my band
constantly I get overwhelmed and sabotage myself.
I am focusing on being a Mam...
I am getting so excited for BOOBs I can't even express it properly!
This weekend was good. Saturday I went to the salon and had my brows done
and a nice fa...
First time in my ENTIRE LIFE!!! A co-worker bought them for me, and I am
going to be in Dallas for three days...so I'm going to wear them!!! Yes,
there m...
As soon as I started blogging it's as if my band went and said:
nah-nah-na-nah-na .... tight, tight, tight! My challenge when this happens
is to not eat t...
After a long long absence, I am posting. More to get my head in the game
again. It has been a long year and I have gone up and down, but mostly I
have been...
We have just had a long weekend for the Queen's birthday. It has gone too
quickly but I have managed to fit a lot in. Saturday, I did a 2:30 hr bike
ride u...
*I went for a second barium test on Friday to check to see how tight my
band really is. It's weird, some days I can (slowly) eat most things - ie I
can go ...
So I have kinda been in a hole for a while and I willingly kept myself
there. I think a lot of my problems stem from still dealing with the loss
of my M...
KNOCK KNOCK! Anyone out there??
From my flower garden! Hello my little Iris's! Yes, your eyes are not
deceiving you. It is I. The Long Lost Amanda, F...
Hello my lovelies!
This week is my 'Celebration Week', so drink up you groupies, and keep the
party going all week!
- My Birthday (I'll be 53).
- Our 30t...
*My New Blog address is danceofthesugarycupcakes.blogspot.com *
*Since I am renewing myself, I decided to renew my blog too. I love you
all, and you ...
So it's been forever since i've posted anything... it's been a struggle i
still found that after 4 fills i was still having no restriction. I;m now
at 9.5c...
Actually, with a band most pills are tricky.
Here I am, the absent blogger. I could name a dozen reasons why I haven't
blogged. No news in the weight loss ...
Friday was my birthday, I'm 39, shocking!
I had a nice time and was very spoiled, the most touching thing was that
the children were very anxious to get me...
Day 30! I have actually done it!
Breakfast: Breakfast Slice
Lunch: Roast Vegetable salad with avocado and made with red curry paste -
awesome!
Dinner: ...
It's amazing how much your face can change with weight loss. I noticed
each year as I became heavier and heavier that I was almost unrecognizable
to mysel...
Not only am I the worst blogger EVER!!! I really haven't been in the mood
or can't imagine what to write to you ladies. I also am the worst
bandster!! I br...
*1. Have you ever bought undies/bra/lingerie for someone else? Or has
anyone ever bought them for you? How was the “experience”?*
Aside from my hubby and k...
Weight: 156.8 lbs Loss: 1.6 lbs
Last weekend I ATE A LOT! This week I worked hard to reach a new
low....and I did! Yippee!
Today is my last day at work...
*Final Update 11/2/2012:*
*After much thought I've made the decision to close down this blog. I am
however leaving you with one of my most frustratingly h...
My last few blogs had no commits and I just thought well that's what
happens when you do not commit and keep in touch. But I saw Lap Band Gal
and she said ...
This weekend has been full of food temptations and I have given in waaayyy
too much. I feel full and heavy. Tomorrow morning I will weigh myself and
tack...
I was very excited to step on the scale and see a new number -- 175! I had
a sort of unofficial goal with myself to reach 175 by Christmas, and I did
it! S...
So I haven't blogged in a while and I think it was because I wasn't losing
weight and was bummed by it. I had my first fill last Friday so I am at 5
cc's n...
I have been keeping up with all the blogs - reading, etc., but not saying
anything.
But I need to put this in black and white - my official weight is now
...
Hey guys!!
Sorry it has been so long, I have just been so busy with things going on in
my life (all good things of course). First thing is first, I have ju...
My updates are supposed to be on Wednesday, but I forgot to post last week.
I, unfortunately, had to go the emergency room Sept 22nd. My heart was
racing...
Well I went to my appointment with the new dr. The office was nicer in
person than they were on the phone so that was a good thing. Completed all
of the he...
Friday, September 9, 2011BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy! It’s FRIDAY – thank
the ever-loving heavens above.
Let’s do BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. We answer 5...
I have to confess that I am not really feeling all warm and fuzzy about
blogging anymore. I know what I need to do to lose weight. I am back to
doing it. I...
I am NOT moving to Facebook. Way too many restrictions as far as what I
can post. So I deleted that page...don't go looking for it because it
ain't gonna...
I have been reading a lot of blogs lately to try and catch up and noticed
at Jen - plus many others - had posted a very helpful graph on their blogs
descri...
I've fallen so far off the wagon, I totally suck.
Call me names, if you wish.
I don't really have excuses, but I can offer reality.
Our world was rocked...
I need to get on the ball- I am a BAD, BAD, BAD blogger. I am staying so
busy. We put our house on the market, so there's work to do there and I
have bee...
Happy Presidents Day!
I'm working today so I thought I'd post a quick hello. Now that I'm banded
I've given up many of the foods and drinks I used to love ...
I am guilty!
I have just broken the lapband law.......yes..I've had chocolate, not just
once, but 2 days in a row!!!!!!!!!!!
Why oh why do I keep sabotagi...
Well tonight it will be short and sweet as I am heading to bed early
today....looking forward to it actually. I was good today same as the
others up early...
* Tomorrow is the day. I'm having my open heart surgery (Wednesday). My
surgeon said that it's going to be a very long and difficult surgery. But
he gave ...
I just returned from San Francisco after a 5-day business trip and I'm
happy to say that the trip was successful. Other than a few raindrops to
spoil the m...
I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it. For I shall never pass this way again.
5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Lisa!! :)
Here's to a Love and Joy!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Lisa! I hope it's a great day full of peace and love!!
I hope you and yours have had a wonderful Christmas, Lisa! *HUGS*
Dear Mrs. C...thanks for your angelic comments. I always appreciated your kindness. Happy New Year.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!