Post # 200. The Rest of my Life!

I'm sure you've all seen those cute little plaques with their flowery decorations, cute little pictures of kittens and puppies, or people sky diving.. You know the ones... The ones that boldly pronounce, "This is the First Day of The Rest of Your Life!" and.. well.. for me, it is!!

I did it! I'm officially on the other side! I'm a B.O.O.B!! Everything went as well as it could yesterday.. I pretty much slept through most of the day. They kept pain pretty much to a minimum - which is always a good thing! And I had a problem with hiccups which lasted on and off from lunch to dinner.. Hiccups and burping.. Other than that, my biggest issue is that I am so ready for the wires, tubes, machines, lights, beepers, bags, all of it to be gone!!

Time to walk!

Until Next Time!

Photobucket

12 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Rhonda said...

OH HAPPY DAY! :)

Congratulations, honeybunch - you did it!!

Now you're gonna beat me to onederland! lol

Justawallflower said...

Woohoo! finally! you MUST feel a sense of relief! I know I do, that there will be no more fights with insurance people! Remember, lots of rest, and lots of walking!

vickyd said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sure you are so happy that all the insurance crap is done with and now you can just concentrate on healing and starting this amazing journey!

Stace said...

wow! what a big day!! So excited for you!!

Laura Belle said...

YAY! So happy for you!

Yes, get lots of rest! and YAY! I'm just so happy for you!

Sandy said...

Great news. Rest. Walk. Drink lots of water.

Linda said...

Glad everything went well! Get your rest...

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Welcome to the BOOBies!!! Take care.

Cece said...

Whoo-hoo !! One more week for me ... I love being behind you ;)

Cat said...

Congrats and welcome!! We're so glad you to count you in our numbers. Now take it easy!!

Annie said...

So thrilled that all went well! Welcome to the club- you were always a member, by the way! The next phase might be hard, but hang in there, and know you have support in this community!

Feel good!
Annie
xoox

Andrea said...

Yay!!! So excited for you!!! I'm so glad everything went well. I've been praying for you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!