Ask And You Shall Receive!

You asked for it, and viola!!  Here they are!!  Pictures from our own little Quacker Factory!!  I looked for the little quackers today, but they're firmly tucked away, hidden away in the reeds..  They're still pretty wigged out from the "move" and I know that they're still not sure whether or not I'm going to feed them or size them up for my roaster..  I guess word hasn't gotten to them about the liquid diet yet....  I just can't wait until our GrandAngel comes to visit again - he's just going to love these little quackers!!  The dogs, Hellfire and Damnation (both bird hunting dogs) are pretty intrigued by them, and keep looking at us as though we should be out hunting the poor things..  Such is life in the menagerie that is Lisa Land..

My word, this heat's oppressive..  I'm not complaining though..  I am still having recurring nightmares and a tick in my cheek from all the snow driving this past winter..  I'll take it!  One thing about heat, and more so humidity, is that it saps the very life out of you!  That, and it makes you feel like you need a shower while you're still drying off from one..  Better than wind chill though!  The biggest problem I've had thoughout this heat spell is that I so desperately want to chug cold water - ugh!  Not pretty.....  sip, sip, sip...  You'd think by now I would have gotten the message..

Oh, I've noticed that I have a few more followers over in my "friends" box!  Thank you for taking the time to come visit me!  And please remember, if I'm not following you, please send me your URL and I will most excitedly pop over and give YOU a visit too!!

Have a wonderful day!!  Drink lots of fluids, and above all, stay coooool!

 Until Next Time!  
Photobucket

8 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Yay for new followers! Isn't that fun? Cute pics! And I agree - this hot is WOWSER!

Heather said...

Such cute little buggers! I have been hiding and didn't realize that you have had your surgery. Congrats! You will definitely not regret it!

Rachel said...

I love your posts, they are witty, philosophical, funny, ironic...cute and most of all filled with hope and good will. I value you knowing you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures. They are so cute.
Loving the names Damnation and Hellfire. Some days I think those names would be perfect for my little angels.....

Jessica said...

Global warming is a big ugly -itch. And humidity sucks big 'uns....especially in the hair department.
Super cute duckies...I just wanna give them a kiss!!!

Andrea said...

Aww...so cute! My dog would have a hard time not jumping in the water and trying to eat them! She is definitely a bird dog!

Rhonda said...

Aww, they're adorable! I just wanna pet em.

I'm hating this heat as well, it's been in the triple digit every day for the past 2-3 weeks here. Too hot to take my babies outside to play during the day. Hates it.

Hope the GrandAngel loves the duckies. :D

Laura Belle said...

Adorable! I want some! But I think instead of just looking at the little quackers (like your dogs), my little Wyatt would think that they are chew toys. And we can't have that.

I agree about the heat, I just wish we could get one little break. over 100 for 2 months straight with no rain here is getting a little old. But i'd rather have hot than snow!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!