Liquids and.. That's About It..

Thirty three hours and ten minutes until mushies!!  ...just sayin'   Nahhhhh, It's not like I'm anxious or anything, but a scrambled egg sounds soooooo good and especially tasty right now!  I'm actually dreaming of them..  prepared in various ways..  I guess that's what four weeks of liquids will do to you...  Four loooong weeks...  I suppose doing the liquid thing is better than fighting with insurance companies, right??  Always a silver lining, just gotta find it....

The weekend was good.  Extremely hot, too fast, and good.  I'm moving much easier these day, thank heavens, spent some wonderful time with family on Sunday, and enjoyed our GrandAngel all day Sunday and most of today.  He is always so much fun and such a terrific workout too!  We'll be getting him back tonight after Scripture Study and he'll be with us into tomorrow.  Grammy will be sure to take a nice long nap today!

Odd day we're having..  One minute it is like Armageddon out there, complete with the thunder, lightening and gale force wind, the next minute the sun is out and it is sweltering, sauna-esque..  I hope Mother Nature makes up her mind soon about this day because I need to either set up the sun porch or the dining room for class tonight.   That, and I've already had one shower today - and am getting ready for my second..  I may just need to plan for a third!  I honestly don't mind the hot temps, I just wish it wouldn't sap the life out of me...  Maybe I'm just needing some surf, tanning lotion, and a drink with a little umbrella in it to go along with the heat!

Sooo, I guess that's my little post today about absolutely nothing.  Kinda like watching an episode of Seinfeld without all the cool characters, wasn't it..   All in all there really isn't anything exciting to post about liquids..  On that note, I think I'm going to sip on a cool V8!

Until Next Time! 
Photobucket

9 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Lee Ann said...

Haaa! That's a great description of the weather we've been having! :)

Wow, you are a much much better patient than I am. I at a scrambled egg a couple days ago. I was supposed to be on liquids for 3 weeks but they weren't satisfying me. So I moved on to mushies. I can only eat about half an egg in one sitting, but it makes me feel so much better to have something solid. What hospital did you have your surgery at? Just curious.

Beth Ann said...

Liquids are tough! I will have to share the cartoon with my friends here in Dallas though. SO perfect!

Cece said...

Oh, I get your post - loud and clear ! You are going to be on mushies - SOON and I am not ... lol :) But, I had a 1/2 cup of tomato soup today and will have another 1/2 cup later today. Yipee ... oh, and I am dreaming about food too ! Enjoy the mush !

MandaPanda said...

I remember I licked a saltine cracker while I was on mushies...and I chewed up a pretzel then spit it out. I know..TMI.

Anonymous said...

I also chewed a piece of toast and than spit it out. I was only told I had to be on liquid for 12 days. But towards the end I had a scrambled egg because I could not stand the hunger anymore. I am not suggesting you cheat but....

Ice Queen said...

Don't forget the cabana boys! :D^^

Rhonda said...

Almost time!

Amanda said...

I am so behind!! Not long now until mushies!! You'll love it!

Crystal said...

You became a new "supporter" of mine last week, Thank you! I would love to follow your blog but I cant figure out how :( I dont see the "Follow" button at the top like other Blogs Ive been to. Help?

Also, I read a great deal of your Blog today! I was looking for the beginning of when you were Banded and OMGoodness you have been through a lot getting to where you are now, happily banded! Sounds like you are doing great and I look forward to hearing about your progress!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!