Wishing You A Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm catching a cold, damn it...  I hate colds - and medication I am taking makes me sooo uber-susceptible to them.  GrandAngel was here over the weekend sniffling and sneezing - ruthlessly infecting us with his bacterial warfare by way of cute, wet, sloppy kisses....  The little germ bag.  I've got my plan of attack.  Plenty of soup, tissues, sudafed, my jammies and my woobie (blanket, in case you may have forgotten the line from 'Mr. Mom')..

OK..  I'm done whining..  will just have to keep typing through the sneezing and the soup sipping..  I spent yesterday at the Bariatric Center.  It was my second weight check visit, and my second Nutritional Evaluation..   I did rather well, all things considered.  This IS my birthday month, remember???  I still managed to lose a couple of pounds.  The loss wasn't what was important for me during this visit though - just a reeeeallly nice plus - I didn't gain!  My goals last month were to try to change the patterns of eating that I've gotten myself into.  Patterns of eating very little food during the day, then overeating through the evening and night.  My goal was to plan and eat breakfast, lunch and a snack - all throughout the day.  Most days I didn't eat much, but I did eat those meals.  And, goal number two was trying to get out and move these old crickety bones more.  This coming month, I need to focus on having larger meals through the day, and less in the evening and night - in other words, better portion control.  And, we agreed to begin pilates with my usual walk throughout the week. 

There's lots to do today - and I'm sure your "to-do" list is probably just as long, if not longer, than mine!  So, with that, know that I am thankful for YOU and I wish you and all you love a Very, Very Happy, Blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!

Until next time!

3 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Anne H said...

Get well soon!
And Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! It is very smart to implement small but doable changes to your lifestyle. That is what the band is all about! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Rachel said...

Feel better and have a wonderful wonderful thanksgiving..

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!