A Regular Old Day..

Have you noticed that the words you need to type for those word verifications are getting longer and longer??  What started out as a fun little four or five letter word puzzle type thing has lately turned into an exercise that I feel I need to prepare for - like an entrance exam!  I'm just waiting for one that makes me type "antidisestablishmentarianism"...  For those of us with progressive "Magoo Syndrome" doing these word verifications can get rather challenging at times - especially the ones that have those gray boxes behind them!

Despite the fact that it's Monday and the weather was cold and gray, it still turned out to be a pretty good day.  I finished a few things around the office, did a little shopping, picked up our dogs "Hellfire" and "Damnation" (not their real names, but it suits them) from the kennel, and went off to Monday nite Scripture Study.  So, a good day all around.  Nothing new to report on the weight loss front, which is a really good thing!  After all that I consumed during my "birthday week" I was completely shocked that I didn't gain!  I've been trying to move more - and when I say more, I mean more productively, so maybe that's helping.  I have two more hoops to jump through before the next battery of appointments then I guess I'll be given a spankin' brand new list of hoops.  Hooray....

I hope everyone had a terrific Monday!  If not, just remember - there's only four more days until the weekend!

Until next time!

5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Alison said...

I turned the word verification thingy off, nothing bad (touching wood) has happened yet.
Love your dogs names, may steal them to re-name my kids!!
Well done for not gaining, you've done great!

nikki said...

LOL @ your dog's nicknames. haha! Congrats on maintaining through your birthday week! :)

Anonymous said...

O...M...G...don't you hate those word verification things??? That's one reason I took it off my blog. Too dang long and annoying. LOL Thank you for following me. I look forward to following you on your journey too! God bless!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog! Anyway, I turned of the word verification cause Gilly over at "something,something, fat chick" said so!

Amanda Kiska said...

I hate the CAPCHAs.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!