I'm still waiting for my pulse to slow down and the ringing in my ears to stop! Can you believe it?? Our Lakers not only made it to the State Championship game - but they WON!!! Isn't that incredible?!?! WOOO HOOOO!! I did "the wave", waved my pom, and rang my cowbell so loud I have blisters on my right hand - BLISTERS, I tell you! The beautiful fliuid filled bumps look gorgeous along side my stunning GREEN nail polish (the things we do for our kids...)! Ohhhh, it is the most horrid shade of pearl green - but it was for my Guys, what can I say... Wadda GAME!! In the pre-season coaches poll, we were "elected" to finish the season second to last out of all the PSAC West teams.. We not only WON the PSAC West Championship, but we won the STATE Championship - Take that, silly coaches!! Coach Herm told the guys that they've earned themselves a Championship Ring. Ohhh, I am one proud Mum tonight!!
What is going to happen next for the team, no one is really sure. But whatever the call, we'll be there with our poms, cowbells, and our paraphernalia!
I leave you with one more photo - something I'm sure you won't get out of your head for a long time! It's call "el cheapo mondo ugleao green" - quick dry! You can get it at a store near YOU!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! Oh, and Amanda.. I did plenty of toasting for your party tonight, too! Have FUN!
Until next time!
What is going to happen next for the team, no one is really sure. But whatever the call, we'll be there with our poms, cowbells, and our paraphernalia!
I leave you with one more photo - something I'm sure you won't get out of your head for a long time! It's call "el cheapo mondo ugleao green" - quick dry! You can get it at a store near YOU!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! Oh, and Amanda.. I did plenty of toasting for your party tonight, too! Have FUN!
Until next time!






2 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Really pleased for you (although have no idea which sport you're talking about!)
Nice nails!
LOL Alison!
Thanks Lisa! I am so so tired! I took a few pics but I haven't been out of my PJs all day! I'll blog tomorrow!
Congrats to the boys BTW!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!