Thank you so very much for the wonderful birthday greetings! I had an absolutely terrific day, a scrumptious dinner, and with your kind and well wishes, plenty of love to get me movin' onward to the big FIVE-O! I do have a question and a confession.. Do you think my food journal will be a little obvious missing two days in the middle of the month?? I didn't DARE write all that I've consumed (solid AND liquid) these past two days - and I'll probably not step in the same room as the scale until at least next Friday! Uhm... other than the liquid calories, and the birthday cake(s), and the cheesy.. well, I blew it. But, birthdays only come once a year - so, with that, let's just say it was a pre-band celebration of sorts. We get bachelorette parties, don't we?? Ok... I will do my penance over the weekend and upcoming week, I promise...
So, this weekend is the Ordination Reserves. I really enjoy the classes and I'm looking forward to it, although I've not done much in the way of reading and preparation for class this month. Not that I haven't done any of it - just not all of it. We had about seven hundred fifty pages of reading for five classes this month, and I got through about half of the required stuff before the sun exploded before my eyes and I had to quit. It's been at least since the stone age since I've been on this side of a desk in a class room and I'm still sharpening my chisel... We'll just say that I am "easing in" to the routine, and leave it at that. I figure, it's the Hubs who is preparing to be a Deacon - I'm just along for the ride!
Thank you again for the birthday wishes, and have a terrific day!! - Don't forget to check out "TGIF"!
Until next time!Thank you again for the birthday wishes, and have a terrific day!! - Don't forget to check out "TGIF"!




2 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Exactly...birthday's only come once a year! Glad you enjoyed yours!!!!
Glad you had a great day. Hope this year is filled with great health and many blessings.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!