Ramblings, Mumblings and Musings...

**GEEK ALERT**  Today was the first day back of Music Ministry practice!  I was pretty excited about getting back into it and have been anxious to being the new season - I've been working on the October Liturgy for quite some time now. It is always gratifying to hear it sung at rehearsal..  Planning the liturgy is something I really enjoy doing..  I have been trying so hard to get through all the dull, head numbing paperwork these past few days so that I could get to what I love doing.  But, it didn't happen that way and I had to wait till today to do it.  I guess it all worked out for the best though - I've been able to spend today watching the rain, sipping Starbucks, reading and planning 5 weeks of liturgy!   To many, what I do may not seem very exciting and glamorous..  But to a liturgist it is a wonderful way to spend a rainy early autumn afternoon!!  Not to worry though, I've tucked my pocket protector and my colored pens away for the night..   Siggghhhhh..  Until the end of the month, actually....  Then I can begin my plans for Advent and Christmas!!

I am thoroughly distressed over the fact that my "shift" key on the right hand side is broken, stuck, doesn't work, dead as a door nail, useless as ti... uhm..well, it just doesn't work..  I never realized how much I used the shift key!  It's miserable having to learn how to type all over again - my hands just don't seem to know what to do!   Not sure what to do about it, but I'll figure something out - will be on my "to do" list for next week...   But if you notice right handed words aren't capitalized, now you know the reason why! 

So I didn't get to upload any pictures today from our Vegas trip...  I will do it, I promise!  I guess I got so wrapped up today in my mounds of laundry and my liturgy that I didn't give it a second thought.  Hopefully soon.. 

The Hubs is planning for our first home game of the year this Saturday.  It's Homecoming and Alumni weekend.  We're planning a HUGE tail gate and have involved all the players families!  Should be lots of fun!!  Go Lakers!!!  The last I mentioned, they lost to Kutztown, but won the CW Post game last weekend!  So they're 2 and 1 for the season so far!!  Get the face paint out - we're finally coming HOME!!
Well, that's about it for today..  Not much happened, and that is always a good thing!  I'm getting ready to hit the sack, but before I go, please keep Lynne  from "Girl, Banded" in your thoughts and prayers...  She was banded today!!  Way to go Lynne!!  We're all thinking about you, praying for you and hoping for all the BEST in the world for you!!!

Until next time!!




0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!