A Good Weekend...

What a terrific weekend it was!  We went our Baby's football game, it was homecoming,  and campus was decorated beautifully - fall flowers were in full bloom everywhere!  The leaves are turning much quicker further north which only added to the beauty of the place..  The weather was crisp and cool - a little overcast, but that's autumn for ya!  And winds off Lake Erie really let us know that autumn is truly here to stay!  We attended the game with all our "Crazies", and the Lakers won!!  They won BIG, too!  41-0!  I have the blisters on my right hand from ringing my cowbell!  Sunday, we lit our first fire of the season and enjoyed watching our Steelers win - switching back and forth between the football game and the Fed-Ex cup!  Now that's what I call a good weekend..  The golf pic that I made in Las Vegas didn't win, but that's OK..  I didn't lose my shirt!

I've given some thought to all this Lap Band stuff..  In an earlier post - way earlier - I wrote that I decided to put it all in God's hands..  And part of that means that I have to trust.  Yes, I am disappointed - very disappointed in the news that I received from the Surgeon that this process is going to be longer than I hoped..  I'm funny that way.  When I set out to do something, I am the type of person who wants it done - now.  Not next Tuesday, but now.  And I don't stop until it's completed either..  I suppose I just need to do some readjusting here.  Maybe it is my thinking that needs to be readjusted, maybe it's my attitude.  I don't know..   Looking at the big picture though, much needs to change in my life, and I am the only one who can change it.  But "where and how do I begin?" that's the question..  Once again, more questions than answers....

Welp, I'm off to play with my Grand Angel, I'll write more later..  Happy Monday to you!

Until next time!

0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!