Happy TGIF!

Nothing new to report from here on the home front - and, that's a very good thing!  That usually means all is quiet and going along nicely!  I DID get a little dramatic in that the last post I wrote, didn't I.. But watching the chicks grow up does that to me, gets me all teary, all mooshie inside..  It's a "Mom thing"..  Warning Alert! I'll be ok now until my oldest chick has his birthday in March - then I'll get all mooshie again!

I have been working on the new site for our Parish.  The old one is nice, but it's time for a change.  It's been consuming my time these past few days - but the good thing is, I get to check in on my wonderful Bandettes and read their blogs when I need a break from the site!  I do learn so much from them, and I love being a little part of their lives!  Thank you so much my Bandettes and my friends for sharing your journey with me - and your life!!

Does anyone have exciting plans for the long weekend??  I'm still not sure what we're doing yet.  I would love to get out and golf, but I hear the weather isn't going to cooperate with me.  We're having a small get-together with family and some friends on Sunday for Chick #2's birthday - but that's about it.  Oh!  And I didn't tell you!  The Hubs is getting a new Truck!  It will be ready either today or tomorrow!  He's so excited about it, too!  I swear we watched the DVD from the dealership about 8 times already!  I will post a picture when he gets it.  I guess that's something good that came out of my "Friday the 13th Episode" - He gets the truck he was wanting to get sooner than he thought he would get it!  Maybe now he'll quit calling me "The Wrecking Ball"........................

I think I'll get my lab work done next week before we go to Vegas.  It's going to be a busy week, I can see it already!  Tuesday I am finally getting my hair done - I hear a voice in my head from Mother calling me from the great beyond.......  "You're looking seedy - get that hair cut!" - something she said quite often while I was growing up!  Wednesday I'm going to the Bariatric support group meeting (yeah!!) - the first of the three that I need to attend as a requirement for Lap Band surgery.  So, thursday will probably be lab work day.  Friday will be pack day, Saturday will be an away - and I mean a very away football game on the other side of the state ..   After the game, we fly out to Las Vegas..   So, I suppose I should just enjoy this quiet, rainey, weekend that we're going to have, and save up some much needed energy!  I'm gonna need it!

Ok, break's over - back to the site!  Have a wonderful TGIF!! 
...Until next time!

0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!