I have found a new Rheumatologist and I am so thrilled about that!! Ernestine (One ringydingy, two ringydingy) can take her nasally, whining voice and make some other arthritis patient miserable - I have hit the wall, and I ain't goin' back. Keep your fingers crossed, and say a few extra prayers that the new Rheumatologist will work out. He's somewhat closer to home, is in the Aetna network, and so far the staff seems very polite and helpful! That is always a good thing!
On the Hannibal (C-RAP) front.. I was given a new mask last week - a much smaller one. I think He was playing pranks on the Hubs last night!! Perhaps this new mask is a wee bit too small.. It just blew off my face!! There was a large ripping sound (his account..) - which was the Velcro ripping apart - a blow to the back of his head, and a HUGE blast of cold air on his neck! He jumped out of bed because it woke him up from a deep sleep - He didn't know what happened! I wish I had a camera to catch the look on his face! We laughed about it and then went back to the old uber-large mask for the night. I have a call in for Lori to hopefully get this straightened out once and for all!
I've included some photos that I have been promising to post from our Vegas trip. These are only a small (very small) sampling of the photos! I tend to get carried away with the camera.
Have a wonderful day today!!
...Until next time!



2 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Good Morning! I so want a day like that. Warm pj's and coffee and not much to do!! Maybe Sunday will be that way for me! Hubs is going back packing with the dog so it's just me! I have had so much stuff going on I haven't blogged yet! But it's coming! I promise! :)
it was a very scary flight...
I missed you too! Now to just get some rest. I need a staycation from my vacation!!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!