We had a great birthday dinner for our 21 year old "Baby" yesterday! I was completely exhausted by the time everyone left and slept like a champ - it was a good exhausted though! A friend from Nicaragua brought us three different samples of Nicaraguan coffee to try - oh mercy, is that coffee good!! It was a two load evening (two loads of dishes in the dishwasher!).. I've been demoted in rank these days.. Here is the photo of the Hub's new love interest! She comes complete with deep sexy voice that talks to him, and cushy seats that cuddle his tush! I am so thrilled for him! He's really enjoying his new baby!
I wish everyone a Happy Labor Day!! We've earned this day to throw frisbees, relax, enjoy our family, and eat hot dogs! So, grab a cold one of choice, get that grill started and most of all, enjoy!!
Until next time!



1 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Thanks for reminding me we ARE doing something about it! Hope you enjoy golf today! :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!