Got Patience??

Thank you all for your kind words, your amazing encouragement, and your wonderful friendship during my recent whine and cheese party.  I did hit the wall there, didn't I..  I guess it just all got to me seeing that photo of myself as I checked the phone for the umpteenth time waiting for that elusive phone call from the Bariatric office.  Thank you for getting me through it. 

Still no word yet, and I can't imagine what the hold-up is.  We've already established the fact that patience is not my virtue..  I have (yet another) call into the insurance guru at the Bariatric office requesting my case number and the name of the person at Aetna that she is dealing with.  It is time to (gently and lovingly....ahem) rattle some cages.  I've been going through some of the Excel files I've been keeping to see if there could be anything there that I could have missed, or something that which needed to be done - and wasn't - but, it's all there.  In glorious color coded files, every hoop has been completed.  I noticed something too.  I began this journey with a visit to my PCP on June 3, 2010.  Exactly one year and three days ago...  Not quite sure what to do with that piece of information other than scream that I am still waiting...

Ok, enough of that.  Two weeks at the Outer Banks went way too fast!  I haven't uploaded any photos yet, but will do that soon!  I am taking today to get back on track.  My "inbox" has exploded, there are calls that need to be returned, and I am hosting our Scripture Study this evening and the outside sun porch hasn't been cleaned since last fall.  So, off to work I go!

Have a terrific day and remember to smile....
...it makes folks want what you're having!

Until Next Time!

5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Annie said...

Hang in there, the end has to be in sight! You are doing well losing, though! Try to stay focused, and know I am thinking of you!

MandaPanda said...

You have more patience than I have as I would have already driven to Aetna's corporate office (wherever that is) and thrown myself a little hissy fit. Hang in there! It's coming..

MandaPanda said...

P.S. I gave you the Adorable Blogger Award today! See my blog for details...

Rhonda said...

*hugs* :) You're awesome, Lisa!

I'm glad you're kickin' a little butt where it needs to be kicked.

Alison said...

Can't believe that you're STILL waiting! Really hope that you get good news very very soon.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!