Catching Up..

As per my prerogative, I've changed things around a bit.  You know that barely a month goes by and I change things up - just be glad you aren't with me when I get my hair done!!  I've got a thing for lady bugs, and thought this background was kinda cute!  It's a bit busy (loud.), but it's growing on me..  Along with the rest of my collections - I have a collection of collections - lady bug things make me smile, so this blog background "spoke to me"...

Anyway..  I spoke with the Insurance Guru AND the insurance company and have been assured that my case is "presently in nurse review"..  The insurance company asked for Dr and hospital information to be faxed to them yesterday - so that's where we are.  If it weren't so frustrating It'd be funny..  So, I've got more calls in for today.. Can anyone say "squeaky wheel syndrome??"



Me 'n the Gov!

I had quite an interesting couple of days.  On Wednesday, me 'n the Hubs attended a cocktail party at the Governor's Residence in Harrisburg.  Between you and me, I really don't care to attend "Firm" events, but I confess, I had an absolutely wonderful time!  Governor Corbett is such a gracious host and a very engaging person..  The event was to take place in the rose garden, but with temps hovering around one hundred degrees, most of us stayed inside the residence!  I've never been to the Governor's Residence before, so for me this was quite an adventure!
We spent the night in Harrisburg and the next day found a terrific golf course that we hadn't tried before!  It seems forever since I held a golf club and it felt soooo good whacking that little ball around a beautifully manicured track of land!  There is something healing about taking it all out on a little, white, dimpled, orb!  I know for a fact that I hit a few drives over two hundred yards - yeah, I have lots of frustration these days...
So, hopefully I will get some beach pictures uploaded in the next day or so.  I need to burn a couple of CD's for the family.  I have pictures scattered all over the place - my phone, camera, the Hubs phone...  What ever happened to film??  But I leave you this one taken on my phone - just 'cause he's the cutest lil thing on earth!! 


Until Next Time!!
~Lisa

1 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

MandaPanda said...

Aaawww...he's adorable!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!