BYOC - Better Late Than Never!

Ok, so better late than never, right??  I began writing this last Friday, but didn't get to finishing it until today..  Welp, here goes!!

It’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer some questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!

1. Do you make your bed every day? Tell us about or show us a picture of your bed comforter.
I do make my bed everyday. Call it my ever growing case of OCD, but I love getting into a nicely made bed with soft, clean smelling sheets. There are very few things better (if any) than snuggling into bed at night with the Hubs - and not having our sheets balled up at the foot of the bed! We've got feather pillows so those have to be fluffed good 'n puffy too.. I'm not crazy about the design of the comforter - kinda old ladyish - but I love high thread count sheets and the fact that the comforter is nice and heavy. I also sleep year round with an electric blanket (yeah, I know... odd).  It does wonders for the RA

2. Johnny Cash or Elvis? Thin crust pizza or deep dish? Coke or Pepsi? Beer or wine or neither?
I grew up listening to Johnny Cash - my Father is his biggest fan. (Johnny, Jim Reeves and Patsy Cline were always playing at home), so I can sing just about every song he ever recorded. "Ring of Fire" especially.. Dad wore that one out.. I appreciate Elvis as well. I have a few Elvis CD's but really don't play them very often.. I prefer skinny Elvis music to "Robust" Elvis music - just a preference.. I have a great appreciation for all music and have one of the most eclectic music collections on the planet - just about everything from classical, to country, to heavy metal, to rap. So, depending what kind of mood I'm in, that is what I listen to.


Pizza is pizza is pizza, I can eat it any way - although we do have a very intense love/hate relationship..


Pepsi without a doubt - although I've heard that flat, warm coke is the best thing for an upset tummy.. Never tried it though, sounds too disgusting..


Wine, hands down. My favorite is a mellow pinot noir, but I enjoy the sweet wines from our local winery on occasion. They make their version of a "port"- sweet to me - that is absolutely to die for!


3. I recently went through my list of blogs I follow and was at my limit so I unfollowed bloggers who haven’t blogged in at least 6 months. I want to start following some more new blogs. Who’s your fave lately? Funniest? Most inspiring? Can you link them for me??
I have to say in all honesty that all the blogs I read and follow are favorites - on so many levels. Funny, inspiring, educational, caring and loving - you are ALL such an important part of my day, an important part of my journey.. I look forward to and get excited every time a new post pops up! There are a few on my list though who haven't blogged in over six months (one is at nine months), but I still don't have the heart to "unfollow" anyone.. It feels kinda like "unfriending" them...  I know I would be crushed if I were to be "unfollowed"..


4. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Real life in Lisa Land has been yet another week of rollercoastering (new word invention!) emotions. Happy and thrilled to enjoy the family and doing fun things with them, exhausting because I've let my work load get out of hand - my fault, I assure you, aggravating and heart breaking while this entire insurance fiasco wears on and on.. Up and down, up and down....

Blog Land is my sanctuary - you guys keep my head screwed on tight and keep me focused! 

Until Next Time!
Photobucket

3 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Rhonda said...

I hate being unfollowed, but more than that I hate if I follow someone and comment faithfully and they never make the effort to even follow me back. Boo! So I unfollow people that don't love me back. (I know, I suck!)

We love you, Lisa!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

LOVE your BYOC!

Roxie Morrow said...

First I've heard of BYOC, I freakin' love it!!!

xoxo
Roxie-Girl

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!