Bandster Hell, Anyone??

Wadda day...  Don't you just hate returning home from vacation??  I mean, everything is done and caught up that was neglected while enjoying martini's by the pool, and now I'm ready for another vacation!  I finished all my office work this afternoon and now our GrandAngel is here!!  We've got him until Friday - yay for US!!  The Hubs spent the evening driving around the property on the tractor with the little speed demon after they both dug lots of holes (got plenty muddy too) and planted our herb garden - gotta love summer!

Bandster Hell...  Wait..  I guess one actually needs to be banded to experience "Bandster Hell" - So I guess what I'm experiencing is just plain HELL!!   Here is yet another update...  Hubs called the Insurance Guru at the Bariatric office today and assured me he used his Attorney Voice when leaving his message - she did not return his call.  Sooooo, he then contacted the Benefits Director at the firm to begin a formal investigation.  At this point, there is an "incident report" that has been filed with the Insurance Company and in inquiry into my case.   I should have a better idea tomorrow what is happening and how the investigation will proceed.  Sighhhh...  It never ceases to end, does it?  This is no longer an adventure, a journey..  It has become a QUEST......

But, we'll just keep muddling through and see this thing to its end...   I tell ya though, I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to continue muddling without your wonderful support, encouragement and good vibes!  And that means you too, Kelly!!  Thank you ALL for helping me get through this!  I know that when and if - well no, just WHEN - it happens, it will surely be OUR band - yours and mine! 

Until Next Time!

8 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Lyla said...

Wow, you're having to work hard for this thing Lisa. I think that bodes well for your dedication and work ethic- you've proven you keep at it and don't give up :)

Jacquie said...

I think this is an omen that you should forget the band and get VSG so I have a "sleeve buddy" to go through this with! JK!

I will say a prayer that hubs gets someones attention and you get a surgery date STAT!

Justawallflower said...

Okay, I think you just need to post all you information on here for everyone. We will all take turns calling and bugging the crap out of them until they either give in or at the very least give us some information.

Amanda said...

Can I too use your husbands attorney voice occasionally?? Please!
Can I also come and drink a martini with you by the pool...or in the pool! Or both? Please??

Rhonda said...

I'm with Amanda, I need a martini as well. We'll forget all about this waiting and do some living! :)

They better have some answers soon, or we're gonna all start calling them. Hmph!

MandaPanda said...

Keep fightin' the good fight! It'll pay off in the end!

Anonymous said...

This is BG (having Blogger issues).

Finally had a chance to catch up here and thank you for the award (didn't see the earlier comments as I moderate ones longer than a week ago and I haven't gotten many so I forget to check this).

Go to the mattresses GF!!! Keep those phone calls going...I hate waiting too! We should have a phone chain for those waiting so we can all contact insurance...every hour!

You're 'sign' is that you're going to be successful with all this because you're learning patience and not giving up (necessary for 'real' Bandster Hell.

Love ya!

Sarah G said...

I hope you get your answer (and that it's positive) SOON!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!