How do you like the new background?? I've exercised by prerogative of being a woman and changed things around a bit. Let me know what you think! I figured, I'm not Irish, but giving birth on St. Patrick's Day affords me all the wonderful benefits of this great holiday!! So for that reason, I'm an adopted Irish woman!
So our GrandAngel went home and I spent pretty much all of yesterday being a vegetable.. Oh, I accomplished a few things such as a short workout, some work out in the yard, laundry... But I spent most of yesterday just tucked away inside my head.. Speaking of outside work - the snow is GONE!! Officially GONE!! And... along with the "gone-ness" of the snow is evidence of all the times Hellfire and Damnation "missed" the yard part of the yard (if you know what I mean).. So, hence the "work outside".. Nothing worse than looking out at the still frozen pond only to see piles of.... well, you get the drift. So add THAT to my workout too! Lots of "squats"! Hey! I say "count it" - right?? Yeah... there were that many piles out there...
Slow blogging day if I'm discussing dog mess.. Sorry about that.. Anyway.. Hannibal (My "CRAP", officially known as CPAP) is up to his old tricks - I am puffed up like the Staypuft Marshmallow Man!! (to catch up on the "Hannibal Saga" click here, here, and here - Oh, there are many more episodes in the vault, but these will get you started..) I'd gotten a new mask and set up, routine stuff, and well, I woke up this morning with no eyes!! They're slits.. Damn you Hannibal... He'll get his when I can one day chuck the SOB into the pond, tubes, and all! Oh! I forgot to tell you about the post mask fitting part of the saga....
CUE ORGAN MUSIC: Picture it.. A cold snowy night, the house is quiet, animals are all at rest, me and the Hubs are soundly sleeping being lulled by the soft and steady hum of Hannibal.. He's scheming and plotting though, I'm sure.. He's never at rest. When suddenly... (bum, bum bum..) the mask simply blows off my face and whacks the Hubs right in the back of the head!! In all the confusion of the abrupt awakening by this devious monster, and in my fog all I could hear was "WHAT the..... (fill in the blank..)!! The dogs start barking, the machine is hissing and blowing, tubes are whirling around like a deflated balloon.. You get the picture of pandemonium that was going on! And this isn't the first time Hannibal has done this.... He's resorting to old tactics now - must be getting desperate...... (Go to commercial)
I guess my mask is still a tad too tight.....
Other then having no eyes today, it is quiet around here. I've spent the morning catching up on my blog reading and commenting - since I was in the state of vegetation yesterday I didn't even turn the 'puter on - how bad is that?!?! But, I'm going through my schedule for next week, and Friday is my fifth weigh-in. Only a couple more! I won't say things are moving along, but that is another subject yet to be written..
Enjoy your weekend!!
Until Next Time!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago





5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
I hate to hear that you are having so much trouble with the machine. Hopefully a day will come when it is no longer needed. I love the cartoon!
I'm sorry that its still playing up, is it wrong that I laughed at your husband being hit on the head?
I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with the machine. Just look forward to the day when you won't need it anymore. Won't that be wonderful? :) Love the background!
Oh my! I sure hope you can ditch that thing soon. That sounds horrible!
I'm sorry you had to go through all that but the description made me laugh. Hope things get better quickly.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!