I've been doing a little too much computer work over the past week or so and I simply decided to take a couple of days off and give my old peepers a break. I've been getting eye strain headaches, so I put away the contacts and turned off the computer. Yup. I stayed away. Oh, I've read some blogs on my ipad and even commented on a few, but the computer stayed off. I can't believe how much I've missed in those few days! One of my favorite things to do is to enjoy my cuppa Starbucks in the morning with all of YOU! And, it was absolutely glorious catching up with all your blogs!
Before I forget, Lyla from "Big Fat Professor" has some really beautiful clothing that she has kindly offered to share if you're interested! Just click the link and get it touch with her!
My eating has be fairly good although it is still a struggle for me to chew properly and not wolf down my food like a hungry beast.. I usually catch myself about half way through the meal and remember to chew. It takes longer then I thought to relearn a lifetime of bad habits. Portion size has been going well.. But, I've learned (the hard way, I suppose) that if I take longer to eat my food, chewing it very well, I tend not to be hungry an hour later. I just wish I could remember that during the first half of my meal!!
I've included a few pictures while I was out today walking around to prove (to myself mostly) that the sun does shine in Western Pennsylvania on occasion.. It may be a whopping sixteen degrees, but it's a sunny sixteen degrees! Still not warm enough to get those clubs out though - they're calling me from the garage!!Until Next Time!






12 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Beautiful pictures! No matter the outcome, the game was really good!
I agree that a sunny cold is much easier to take. Wish I could say I'm sorry about the Steelers, but I can't since they are the arch rivals of the Baltimore Ravens. However, I am sorry you had to see them lose. Thanks for passing on the info about clothes from "Big Fat Professor"
Stay warm, sweet cheeks!
Uh, sorry..... I've always wanted to call someone that.
:)
LOL...I"m laughing at your comment about not taking games personally unless you are genetically linked to some of the players on the field LOLOLOLOL
Beautiful pictures! I think I'm the only person alive who didn't watch the game. LOL!
Gorgeous photo's. Sorry that your team didn't win!
Burrrrr....16 is freakin' cold! I find myself needing to take breaks from the computer as well. I do all my blog reading at work so I don't have to get on during the weekends. Works from me. Pics look so serene.
I used to live in Detroit so I know all about grey, gloomy and cold winters. The sun shining is always welcome! I have since moved to NC and now 40 degrees is cold! Go figure!
I love taking breaks from my computer, but I hate missing all the blogs! It takes a week to get caught up even if I read for an hour or two each night! lol
Thanks for the link to Lyla's blog! She DOES have some cute stuff. :) Too bad it's been up for 2 days and it's probably all taken. :'( lol
I know a few of my Steelers fans are still mourning Sunday. I'll confess - I rooted from the Pack but I'm from cincinnati where football sucks. LOL!
WOW! Look at all your snow. We're in the same boat but it is too damn cold for this girl to head outside. :)
Could you please re-follow my blog! I changed the URL and now everyone who follows my blog can not see my new posts in their blog feed. http://mandyblapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
Thank you,
Mandy
Just checking in with you!! Haven't heard from you in a while! How are you dahlink?
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!