Just A Regular Old Tuesday...

What a glorious day today - a bit nippy, but sunny and clear!  I'm loving it!!  All's quiet here on the home front, which is always a good thing..  The window of my cabin fever has been opened slightly with a bit of terrific of news - the Golf Show is coming!!!  Those of you who do not golf may not see the significance of this wonderful news, but I'm sure those of you who DO golf understand completely!!  I'm in a state of desperation here..  I've been whacking little puff golf balls around my family room for weeks now - the dogs love it because we're playing a new game - but like the taste of new Coke, it's not the same..

I've gone back on program..  Logging, measuring, moving - all of it.  I've been putting far too much in my pie hole and I have two weeks to get below last month's weigh-in....  Studying for that test, remember??  I think my Valentine's dinner pushed me over the edge and it is time to work that sauce off my thighs! 

Speaking of Valentine's dinner, I truly am blessed..  I can't believe that in a few short months it will be thirty years for us!  Yes, I am blessed..  I am making our plans to be at the North Carolina shore with the family for a couple of weeks surrounding our anniversary.  Our friend J, who is also our Priest, will come to celebrate with us - and will preside over a vow renewal while we're there.  I just can't wait!  We'll be surrounded by family and friends on the beach while we renew the vows we made thirty years ago...  May can't come fast enough for me!  We've chosen North Carolina because our family has made so many amazing memories there over the years.  Our boys literally grew up on those beaches and I have volumes of photos, mementos and memories to last several lifetimes...   Ok, enough mooooshy stuff!

I'm off to finish some work and need to make a few calls while the GrandAngel naps!!  Enjoy your day!

Until next time!

5 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Justawallflower said...

wow, how exciting, 30 years! i can't wait to see pictures from then!

Barbara said...

Congrats Lisa.. 30 years is a wonderful milestone..and I am so curious to know more about your passion for golf.. we have gone to the OBX on several summer vacations.. love it there.. thanks for all of your kind and supportive comments on my blog!!

Bonnie said...

30 years is definitely a blessing. I don't get golf, but am glad you are excited.

Lap Band Groupie said...

30 years- congrats!! What a perfect way to celebrate it!

Let me know if you ever get down my way or want to meet up (I'm 20-30 min. north of town, not sure how far from you). Sorry you can't make this lunch!

Anonymous said...

Thirty years is such a blessing. :) And good for you getting back on-program! I'm proud of you! *Hugs*

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!