A Sight To Be Seen...

Picture it...  Me, your humble blogger, sitting here at my trusty lap top (PINK trusty lap top, mind you..) wearing my purple leopard print pajama pants on, my pink fuzzy bathrobe, and completing this spectacular ensemble is my golf slippers - oh, and this glamorous photo isn't quite complete either..  I also have my nose tampons in - tissues poking out of my nose - there isn't a medication in the world that is working for this runny nose!  That little germ bag - I owe him!  I love him, but I owe him.......  Even the Hubs is sniffling.  We've decided not to take him again until we've both purchased our "his and hers" HAZMAT suits!  Actually, we're taking him to the mountains again this weekend, so pray that ALL of our sniffles go away - SOOOOON!!!  Our friends visiting Arizona tried to convince us tonight that martinis are better then NyQuil - I beg to differ!  Tonight I've chosen a shot of the blue.....  That stuff knocks me out anyway!

I did manage to get my well endowed derriere to the office today, and as usual, my drawer was overflowing..  That kept me busy until I had to leave to take my friend to the hospital for tests.  Now there was an interesting ride!  I think I drove with my head pretty much hanging out the window like that commercial with the pig yelling "weeeeeee" all the way home!  That's all I need is to give someone who is undergoing chemo a head cold...  She was desperate for the ride though, and I did all I could to keep my germ infested body far from hers!  We had a nice time together and even stopped for coffee after her visit. 

I finished the afternoon with my phone calls, and tonight I came in at just under 1500 calories - 1480 to be exact..  Not bad, but I could have done better..  I moved more today though - and that's always a good thing!  Tomorrow is yoga!!  Yeah!!  I could use a good stretch!

Just hope I don't have nose drainiage while trying the downward facing dog!!

Until next time!

3 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! I hope you feel better soon. *HUGS* (And I totally almost spit out my grape juice when I read "nose tampons"). LMAO!

Amanda said...

Totally invisioning you now! Lol!

I have the nutrition and exercise calculator on mine too. I think it is the same one. I love it. I have a great cook book one as well..I'll have to tell you the name after Sunday. The game Angry Birds is so much fun! Chris laughs at me!

Annie said...

Hey there, new to your blog, but found you on sweet Amanda's. I love your attitude already, and your grandangel is so adorable.

Annie

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!