
Today was one of those days.. Not sure if I'm the only one who has them. It feels that way sometimes though. Everyone I know is super organized, on top of things and just plain "normal" - today, I wasn't. Let me start at the beginning. We were at the mountains this weekend and everything was terrific. Wonderfully busy, but terrific! It snowed crazy-like up there, then again, it always snows crazy-like up there! It's a ski resort! Why would I expect anything different?? Anyway, it began snowing on Friday and didn't finish until 9:00pm Sunday night. Real snow too, not the pretty little stuff that flurries around as happy little snowflakes, but snow measured in feet coming down so hard I couldn't see the lodge one hundred yards away. So, I decide to wait until Monday to come home rather than drive Sunday night with the GrandAngel in tow in that awful weather. After the long drive home, the rest of Monday was good. Again, very busy but good. Took my friend back for her chemo, then off to Scripture Study that night. Today though? Ohhh today my mind is just blank. Nothing. Nada. It's like I couldn't even function today - like a sieve head (what went in quickly sifted right back out again).. I woke up, had my breakfast and coffee and began to make a list of everything that needed to be done today. I'm a list freak, remember?? I make lists of lists I have to make! By noon, I had fifteen different projects started and no idea how to finish any of them! I would start one thing, then think of another, then I would begin that one - which of course led to another. Then I would remember the first project, but couldn't finish that until I started yet another project!
What is going on here?????
So what did I do?? Rather then start over and actually finish the projects that needed to be done, I went out into the snowy, cold weather and had my nails done - something that was NOT on my list!! However, I did beat the blizzard by about an hour or so! Hey, I figured that tomorrow is another day, and I do have some really nice looking nails.. I really don't think I'll be able to get anywhere in this blizzard we're having, so I will - hopefully- get back to actually finishing all those projects I left hanging today. I guess after not really being fully recovered from my flu-ey illness and going away this weekend, my body simply said "we are not amused - and are NOT budging today" Bodies have an uncanny way of cracking down on us when we need to slow down for awhile...

My Nut appointment is tomorrow, but I spoke with her earlier today about possibly rescheduling. I don't think I'm interested in driving eighty plus miles in a blizzard to be told to chew, chew, chew.. I think she was a little relieved too - I was to be her only client tomorrow!
Welp. if you actually made it to the end of this post, I am incredibly proud of
YOU! It was clearly - or unclearly - written while still in my boggled state of mind - and it truly reflects it, too! Have a GREAT night and remember...
...tomorrow IS another day!!
Until next time!
~Lisa~
1 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Alright, Lisa ... get outta my brain! LOL I've been feeling the same way today (or actually this WHOLE week). This morning has been especially rough though, and you know what I ended up doing? Curling up on the floor in front of the fireplace and going to sleep. I mean ... what the heck? My get-up-and-go got up and ran away. Ugh. *Hugs* to you.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!