Oh my heavens!! I received another award!! Can you believe it?? MERCY! I thank you MandaPanda from Candyland to Bandland for this lovely - and from the picture, a true guilty pleasure - award!! You are so kind and thoughtful to have given this to me, and I am truly touched - gettin' all blushy here again!!
Ok, here's the deal. I have to list five guilty pleasures (I guess the one on the award doesn't count..) and send it off to fabulous and sweet bloggers I know and love... here goes!
1) Desserts.. Sweet, gooey and scrumptious desserts. Now you know why going to my class is such torture sometimes!!
2) I have an insane addiction to cheap earrings! I do have expensive "one" but I don't wear (it) them. I've written it that way because I only lose ONE of the expensive ones - ALL the time! You can't lose a cheap one though. They're like plastic in a landfill - they just never go away..
3) I speed. I guess living in the city for so long with driving stop and go driving and traffic has unleashed this Mario Andretti within me. Now that I live where traffic signals and people are far and few between, I get on the back roads and just go... Oh, I'm careful when others are in the car with me and I always wear my seat belt - but you can't help it here!
4) I'm an office supply nerd. There, I said it - an office supply nerd! I have more date books, paper clips, staplers, colored files, cork boards, markers, push pins, colored pens etc.. then a normal person should be allowed to have. They're all crammed in my home office and a trip to Staples is a weekly event for me!
Then it's off to the Pagoda to check out the new earrings....
5) Sometimes (heavens, not always!) while I'm flipping through the channels, I'll find and watch "The Real Housewives of Whatever.." In all honesty, I truly hate the program - but it's like seeing a train wreck or an accident - you HAVE to look!! And 99.99% of the time, when the program is over, I'll mumble to myself "that's an hour of my life I won't get back.." But the next time I find it, I just have to watch.. I can't even tell you what channel it is on or what night it is on - I just manage to find it and then I throw that hour right out of my speeding car window...
So, there you have it - five guilty pleasures.. Now to think of whom to send this fantastic award off to!
Christina
Tessierose
Sandy Lee
Heather
Ohhhh I can't narrow this down... I award ALL of you irresistably sweet, fabulous friends of mine this award if you haven't gotten it already! Enjoy!!
Until Next Time!!
Not sure where to start since I haven’t checked in for a minute. Things
have been pretty busy and just keeping up with life seems like too much
somedays...
2 weeks ago




6 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Congratulations on the award, hon! :)
You are so sweet, thank you for passing it on to me, I'll work in this soon!
Oh my goodness I almost typed two of those in my guilty pleasures yesterday!
My Earring obsession. I love to buy earrings. They are never never expensive and I have to look if we are in a shop! Have to!
AND I love to hate "The Real House Wives..." I get sucked in. I can watch a whole marathon if I have the time...and then I am disgusted with myself.
Infact I love Betheny Frankel. Chris calls is my girl crush. I really to like her a lot.
OMG! Cheap earrings! Love them, love them, love them. I have 2 pairs of really nice ones but I'm scared to death of losing them so I dont' wear them often.
You're more than welcome for the award. Totally deserved.
I have the cheap earring addiction too. In fact, I literally have to keep myself from going into Forever 21 'cause they have THE best cheap earnings.
Oh, and The Real Housewives of Atlanta are playing out their wonderful drama on my t.v. as I am typing this...
That is so sweet. Thanks so much. Not sure when I'll get around to answering the questions. I'd have to narrow it down since there is so much I love (ok I cleaned it up a bit). Great answers. I speed too.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!