I guess the "where to begin" is.. well... at the beginning! I sat with a cuppa coffee today and thought about this journey, my life, where it's all going, and where I need it to be. To continue the idea first mentioned on the "About Me" page of this blog, I am at a crossroad in my life - with some very serious decisions that need to be made..
So, for today I thought I would begin writing these thoughts, emotions, and experiences in this technological journal. This was my project for today. To get the ball rolling....
Well, the ball is officially rolling... Now, off to do "family things" - which includes finishing wash, picking up our dogs from the kennel, and other "fun stuff" like that!
Until next time...
Where to start…
My mom had the Doppler ultrasound done, and they told her everything looked
good. We still don’t know whether she had a small stroke tha...
1 week ago


0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!!