The "Call", Part I

Sometimes in life we tend to stay a little too long in areas of comfort.  This is where I am concerning "the call".  "The Call" is where I have to go next.  This step takes me out of my self imposed comfort zone of "research and learning" about Bariatric Surgery to actually DOING something constructive!  I've put "The Call" off so long now that I have virtually run out of excuses.

Questions and thoughts that I ask myself...

  • Why are you afraid to call the Bariatric Surgeon?
  • What's the worst that could happen after a CALL?
  • You can still say "no"..
  • It may not be a good option anyway - but you won't know unless you try..
  • Your insurance may not cover it - again, you won't know unless you ask..
  • It us JUST a phone call - it is not as though you're going under the knife in 15 minutes!
So, I've set a goal for myself that this call will be made before the end of the week.  Now it's time to reach deep inside, put my worries and questions here where they belong, and like the commercial says:  "Just do it"!

We'll see if my fingers do the dialing today!

...Until next time!

0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!