A Busy Day..

Well the game of phone tag is officially well under way, and I just served the ball into the court of the Bariatric Center!  I returned the call to the Patient Coordinator, only to get a recording again...  Sighhhhhhh...  In my message, I mentioned that I would call them tomorrow, early afternoon if I hadn't spoken with them first.  I think that's the second dream job that I want - Patient Coordinator at a Bariatric Center!!  My first place dream job is the "stop/slow" person on the Penn-Dot road crews!!  Wowow!!  What a tan I would have!!   Stop....  Slow....  Stop....  Slow.... Lunch!  And on the rest of the day goes...

Anyway, I spent the day getting ready for our vacation next week to the beach.  I am not looking forward to the "bathing suit" moment that will inevitably come (and will probably wear a cover-up as I usually do), but I am looking forward to the day when I am anxious to go to the beach in a beautiful suit that I am proud to show off!  Without dreams, life would be pointless - wouldn't it?

So, I got the oil changed, did some shopping, had a mani and a pedi then came home to get everything ready to have friends over tonight.  All in all it was a busy but a good day!

Until next time!

0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!