To Band Or Not To Band - That Is The Question...

UGH!  What am I doing??  Or should I ask, WHAT am I thinking of doing??  Will this be worth it??  Ohhhh, I don't know..  I haven't even gone to my first seminar yet and I'm hit with all those niggling little questions...  I've been studying my "Top Ten List" and wondering if this is truly the way to go......  Could I just do another severe diet again, lose 50 pounds, then over the course of the next year gain back 75??  That has happened MORE than once in my life - I'm a yoyo-aholic, which in itself surely isn't healthy.....  Can I be disciplined enough to really make the lifestyle change that is necessary for this whole plan to work??  I love my pasta, my bread, my eggs, drinking wine with dinner...  Sweets!  At this time in my life, these things - food is not central to me.  I don't think of food constantly.  If I'm hungry, if I like the food, I eat it - simple as that.  My problem is that I eat too damn much of it!  Can I handle "portion control"?  Will food be all that I think about?  What to eat?  When to eat?  How much to eat?  Can I eat that?  What if I'm thirsty during dinner?  What happens to my wine????  Counting..  Sipping..  Constipation..  More Counting..  Chew it up..  Chew it up more.. 

Time For Venting...

I guess I'm still in that funk I was in yesterday, I suppose..  I bought a really cute pair of shorts for vacation - blue and green plaid.  I planned on wearing them for tomorrow's golf outing.  Well, guess what?  They DON'T FIT!!  They're tight in the waist and my derriere sticks out too much.  I am sooooooooo pissed about that!!  Oh, I can fall back on the "they shrunk in the dryer" excuse, but whatever the excuse - they DON'T FIT!!!  I know what you're thinking..  well, I think I know what you're thinking..  Maybe this is the answer to all the questions I've been asking above..  "They DON'T FIT."  .......... UGH! 

Maybe it's time for that second cup of coffee...

...Until next time

0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!