Packin', Packin', Packin'!

I really thought packing would get EASIER when we got down to two - not so!  I'm STILL packing for the kids!  Sheeeeesh!!  I remember my mother coming with us to the beach years ago - with a tiny little suitcase!  WE brought everything else...  Oh well, I may be complaining, but I'm loving EVERY blessed second of this madness!  By this time tomorrow nite, we'll be at the hotel at the half way point - somewhere in Virginia.  I'm giddy as a kid with all this anticipation!

Didn't have a chance to call the Bariatric Center today - and they didn't call me.....  I guess I haven't been too serious about it this week with all that is going on.  I did some more research and tried looking into my insurance, but that's about it.  I will definitely get this ball rolling when I get back.

I spent today doing a little more shopping and getting things ready to be packed into the cars.  Will do that tomorrow.  The hardest thing about today was the HEAT!  Normally my arthritis feels great in this heat and humidity - but not today.  I feel really drained and could use another shower!  I spent most of the morning watching the British Open - or as the Brits call it, "The Open".  I just love waking up to a golf major!!

Well, I think I am going to call it a day!

...Until next time!

0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!