Congrats Paula Creamer, US Women's Open Champion!

What an incredible day at Oakmont for the US Women's Open final round!!  Me 'n the Hubs arrived at 9am and put our chairs out on the most perfect place on the 18th green!  We saw EVERY golfer come in!  And, to top that off, we are sunburned to a crisp!!  Other than the sunburn, the weather was fine, the golf was terrific, and we cheered our hearts out for those incredibly talented women!!  Wadda day it was, and I thank God for the gift of being out there today!

I've gotten out of the funk I was in yesterday.  Sleeping does wonders for those sorts of things!  And on that note, I think I am off to sleep - this was a truly exhausting day for us!  Yes, an exhausting but wonderfully fun day!!

Until next time!

0 * Your Comments Make My Day Brighter!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!!